• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop πŸ‘‘π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡π“Žπ“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”πŸ‘‘

working the rest of the week nine-to-fivers and i want to be able to catch up on the current large orders before people start making any additional requests, i was going to close the thread but i'm going to leave it open in case anybody would like to place an order, just keep in mind orders after this comment will be started after all others are completed​

Last edited:
NAME (ACNL):Chris
FRIEND CODE:2165-8571-4092
PAYMENT METHOD:IGB
ITEMS YOU WANT:Tobys furniture set and clothes set
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: NOW AND WHENEVER
TOTAL: 1 million + 300,000 for the clothes, FYI I added up

NAME (ACNL): Spica from Antares
FRIEND CODE: to the left
PAYMENT METHOD: TBT, 50
ITEMS YOU WANT: Full Chai (aka Cinnamoroll) set (clothes and furniture)
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: Frequently.
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: I am pretty patient, so you don't need to rush

IGN:Aaron
FC:3797-6160-5096
Payment: 200k IGB
Items:Kiki and lala socks, hello kitty hat, and Cloud-making Machine
Availability:from now up until 11pm tonight. And then I'll be able to trade anytime from Friday onwards. I can't do Thursday bc I'll be out of town. (EST)

NAME (ACNL): Bianca of Kawaii
FRIEND CODE: to the left
PAYMENT METHOD: IGB 1MILL
ITEMS YOU WANT: Full Etoile (Kiki & Lala)
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: Now (12am EST) and Weekdays 8am-1pm and 5pm-12am
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: My schedule may vary but if you are available, I will drop everything to collect! :p Thank you!

NAME (ACNL): Daren of Pin-Pon
FRIEND CODE: 5043-4126-8370
PAYMENT METHOD: IGB
ITEMS YOU WANT: full Toby set (furniture and clothing)
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: anytime after 12pm EST
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: thank you πŸ’•

NAME(ACNL): Kylie of NewYork
FRIEND CODE: 5473-0180-9262
ITEMS YOU WANT: Full Cinnamoroll set and full Kikki and Lala set (including clothing as well)
TIMES YOU ARE USUALLY ONLINE: From 9am central untill 10pm central
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: How much IGB would you like for both sets? Thank you!

NAME: Jasmine
FRIEND CODE: In sidebar~
ITEMS YOU WANT: Full Toby set (Kerokerokeroppi) besides wall, full Etoile set (Kiki and Lala) besides table, and full Rilla (Hello Kitty) set besides wall and drawers
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: I'd like everything please for the sets. So I'd like all furniture and clothing. Except for the things specified that I don't want. How much total would that be? Thanks so much! c:

Last edited:
NAME (ACNL): Tacha
FRIEND CODE: 2766-8705-1035
ITEMS YOU WANT: My Melody hat, dress & shoes. Kerokerokeroppi pins, suspenders shirt, shoji bench & green gingham shorts
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: this is so nice~ ty

NAME (ACNL): Dollface
FRIEND CODE: 2552-1729-4368
PAYMENT METHOD: buying ?toile and chai with tbt and rest with bells.
ITEMS YOU WANT: ?toile,chai,Chelsea,Marty,Rilla. All full sets please.

Sorry if this is too much. I don't have any of these :(

❀❀

Hello Again! I really enjoyed your persistence to deliver the furniture!! I'm excited to afford another set (or two!)

NAME (ACNL): Bianca of Kawaii
FRIEND CODE: 4399-3718-8967
PAYMENT METHOD: 1MIL, 900K IGB
ITEMS YOU WANT: Entire Chai Set (Cinnamoroll) and Entire Chelsea Set (My Melody)
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: I will be available tomorrow (Thursday 19th - 7pm EST till late) and Friday Morning (8am EST) but preferably Thursday evening!

tumblr_o69x3nO9ie1toui1ro1_500.gif

!!! PLEASE READ !!!

bringing this thread back for VERY casual use- sorry for the long hiatus, life got busy; family, work, anxieties, etc..... (i won't bore u with my life story lol) i'm sorry to anyone whom i've let down or disappointed!!!!

i was going to make a whole new thread, but instead just changed some of the ordering "rules". tbh, having to order so many items at a time was a bit overwhelming and unrealistic for me to take on. i love u all so so much xox thank u all for ur understanding and support!!!

Name-The Great Brain
Town- Gables
FC- 1134-7829-3310
Mayor-Anne
Items- My melody bed.
Amount-6 tbt.

Thanks so much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Blueberry

NAME (ACNL): Irisdina
FRIEND CODE: sidebar
PAYMENT METHOD: 3 tbt, correct?