• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ๐Ÿ‘‘๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐Ÿ‘‘

Name: baay
Fc: 1392-8613-8687
Payment: tbt, 6
Items: toby kerokerokeroppi wall , etoili Kiki and Lala hair pin
Avalibilty: today or whenever you pm me

Last edited:
your inbox is full but I'm available now if you are!

NAME (ACNL): ~Kitten
FRIEND CODE: 4399-0500-2315
PAYMENT METHOD: igb (10 mil)
ITEMS YOU WANT: chai/cinnamaroll set with clothes and marty/pom pom purin set with clothes
AVAILABILITY: rest of the day today and all day tomorrow
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS:

Gotta close my gate n cook dinner.

^_^

Let me know when a good time is, I will be tied up for rest of tonite.

Meanwhile, with all these bells out, my town looks like a Tarantino film about to be shot... ^_^

Last edited:
NAME (ACNL): Sofia
FRIEND CODE: In sidebar
PAYMENT METHOD: tbt
ITEMS YOU WANT:
-My melody wall
-My melody table
-Cinnamoroll sofa
-Cinnamoroll sign
-Cinnamoroll parasol
-Tranquil bridge
-Kerokerokeroppi pins
-Cloud making machine

TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: I'm in pacific time zone so usually from 6:00pm-8:00pm my time
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: I hope I'm not asking for too much, I will gladly wait as long as needed. Just send me a private message when you are ready :) Also, I'm unfamiliar with meow tickets so if you do not accept just tbt then lmk

NAME (ACNL): Sofia
FRIEND CODE: In sidebar
PAYMENT METHOD: tbt
ITEMS YOU WANT:
-My melody wall
-My melody table
-Cinnamoroll sofa
-Cinnamoroll sign
-Cinnamoroll parasol
-Tranquil bridge
-Kerokerokeroppi pins
-Cloud making machine

TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: I'm in pacific time zone so usually from 6:00pm-8:00pm my time
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: I hope I'm not asking for too much, I will gladly wait as long as needed. Just send me a private message when you are ready :) Also, I'm unfamiliar with meow tickets so if you do not accept just tbt then lmk

MEOW coupons are the currency used to buy things in the campsite area! i will be providing all the coupons to buy the items, you are the one to choose whether you'd like to pay in IGB or BTB:) i hope that clears things up!!

NAME (ACNL): Kaaww
FRIEND CODE: on side bar
PAYMENT METHOD: IGB?
ITEMS YOU WANT: Kiki and Lala Set & Pompompurin Set & extra Pompompurin pudding/Kerokerokeroppi cake/My Melody clock
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: 12 PM HST-5 AM HST
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Let me know if IGB isn't going to work, thank you <3

Thank you for the clarification :)
I should be online most of today.
does 50 tbt sound good? I can pay more if needed

NAME: Megan
FRIEND CODE: 4012-3974-7691
PAYMENT METHOD: BTB
ITEMS YOU WANT: Keropipi Wallpaper, Keropipi Floor, and the Pompompurin Set.
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: 1pm - 12am EST
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Nadda :)

booop!!
ATTENTION: i'll be working all day for the next two days, i thank everybody for their patience!!
all current orders should be completed within the next 1-2 days and will be ready for drop off!!
(maybe even sooner depending on your order)

Last edited:
NAME (ACNL): Luis
FRIEND CODE: 4313-2893-8288
PAYMENT METHOD: IGB
ITEMS YOU WANT: Kiki and Lala Clothes except wand, and Cinnamoroll set (Including Clothes except Sofa and sign
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: All day today and 4:00 PM tomorrow
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Last day of Christmas break so I am still online today

How much would it be for the full Toby set minus the cake? (Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this on the thread, I'm not sure if it's allowed if it's pertaining to an order) :0

NAME (ACNL): Ammy
FRIEND CODE: look at signature
PAYMENT METHOD: TBT
ITEMS YOU WANT: shoji bench, stone lanturn x2, tranquil bridge
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: any time
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: thanks in advance

NAME: Buoy
FRIEND CODE: 4356-1139-7702
PAYMENT METHOD: IGB
ITEMS YOU WANT: kerokerokeroppi cake, kerokerokeroppi doll, kerokerokeroppi pins, tranquil bridge, my melody table, cloud-making machine, kiki and lala bed, kiki and lala clock, kiki and lala dress, kiki and lala floor, kiki and lala pin, kiki and lala shoes, kiki and lala sofa, kiki and lala table, kiki and lala wall, kiki and lala wand, pompompurin hat, pompompurin pudding, pompompurin rack, hello kitty dress, hello kitty hat, hello kitty shoes
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: I can be available all week :3 usually from 12pm-1am CST best.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: I believe this should all add up to about 5.5mil? Thank you!

bump!! some orders are going out today, keep in mind that if you order full sets it will take a bit longer to get everything!! im not duping either so it's taking a decent amount of time to collect coupons and order the furniture!! thank you everyone for your patience. (work has also been a time grabber)

NAME (ACNL): Phoebe from Ophylix
FRIEND CODE: 5284-2456-3983
PAYMENT METHOD: TBT
ITEMS YOU WANT: http://moridb.com/catalogs/rfC19SDjEO as many of these items as you are willing to give me. I'll pay for them all in TBT no problem.
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: Whenever I check back in several times a day and am on CST
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: Not particularly. I know I have a huge order, so don't feel like you need to get me all of them, anything would be great.

NAME (ACNL): lavender
FRIEND CODE: 2251-9061-1161
PAYMENT METHOD: bells
ITEMS YOU WANT: cloud making machine, kiki and lala bed, kiki and lala clock, kiki and lala dress, kiki and lala sofa, kiki and lala table, kiki and lala wall
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: 5pm - 10 pm est, but i can make an exception and come online whenever works for you (with advanced notice)
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: it is a large order, so feel free to take ur time ^___^ if there's any way i can pay more to expedite the process, i'm willing to

NAME (ACNL):Halle
FRIEND CODE: it's in the side bar and my signature
PAYMENT METHOD: BTB
ITEMS YOU WANT: I want the ?toile #3 full set
TIMES YOU'RE USUALLY ONLINE: I'm usually online all throughout the day, but if not during the day at least past 6 PM EST
ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS:
No questions, let me know if you accept my order :)

Back