• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for 18 and over night owls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not adding anyone else at this time, but to the people who exchanged fc with me if you see my gates open, feel free to come bye and explore, hang out.. Thanks

How do you get a wifi rating? I'm 23, but I've not been playing NL very long. :/

Edit; Nevermind. Figured it out.

Last edited:
Even if the original poster isn't looking for new people, anyone browsing/ones who have posted on this thread can add me! I'm 19 and I'm v respectable and although new, I know pretty much the basics. I screwed up my AC:WW town ages ago because I ran constantly, so you can definitely expect me to stay far away from that. ;)

Feel free to add me. 28 with positive trading and visits. Anyone else feel free to add me too, please send me a message if you do though. :)

*edit* Sorry, didn't see you stopped looking, my bad!

Last edited:
I'm 22, but I'm new to this forum and only have one rating. But. I'm here if you want me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back