• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for 18 and over night owls

Status
Not open for further replies.

kid kat79

Bells
Feedback
100% (37) +
I usually play at night...if you guys just want to chill and hang out, let me know...I like to keep my gates open for guests to just hang out in my town...I'm looking for gamers over 18, that have at least 5 positive wifi ratings...that will respect a town, with no running.

Thanks

I'm uh, 15. Any games I play though people have thought I'm like 30 or so. Haha :-/ I've stayed up all night for the past two nights, so. Idk.

I am way over 18.
Am usually on after 10 p.m. on weeknights, and all day/night on weekends.

Looking for mutually respectful friends, mature, no running or shaking trees, etc...I know you get it. ; >

Friends?

I am way over 18.
Am usually on after 10 p.m. on weeknights, and all day/night on weekends.

Looking for mutually respectful friends, mature, no running or shaking trees, etc...I know you get it. ; >

Friends?

Sounds great, lets add each other..thanks

I have some pretty good WiFi ratings and am over 18 (I'm 19, almost 20). Plus I love playing at night, that's when I usually play

Hey, my name is Lizzie! I usually play at night (and all day LOL) and I'm 19. Add me if yo want and we can play AC together!

Hey. I'm 21, looking for people to play with myself. Imma night person as well and am always willing to honor the rules when visiting. I've done virtually everything there is to do, so I just kinda experiment nowadays with my own town.

So being selective, huh? I gotchu.

I have some pretty good WiFi ratings and am over 18 (I'm 19, almost 20). Plus I love playing at night, that's when I usually play

I'll add your thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm well over 18 and always up late ^_^ Feel free to add me :)

I'm adding you, thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, my name is Lizzie! I usually play at night (and all day LOL) and I'm 19. Add me if yo want and we can play AC together!

I'm adding you, thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey. I'm 21, looking for people to play with myself. Imma night person as well and am always willing to honor the rules when visiting. I've done virtually everything there is to do, so I just kinda experiment nowadays with my own town.

I'm adding you,thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

So being selective, huh? I gotchu.

Please don't take it personal...

I will turn 18 in this summer, can say I'm 17,5 for now. And yeah, also a night-owl. For the rules, we can even chat in front of the station lol, it doesn't really matter. I visit for people not towns. Unless you want to show me around ofc. Feel free to add ^-^

Hihi, I'm 24 and usually play at night. Currently working on improving my town and making new adult friends.

I will turn 18 in this summer, can say I'm 17,5 for now. And yeah, also a night-owl. For the rules, we can even chat in front of the station lol, it doesn't really matter. I visit for people not towns. Unless you want to show me around ofc. Feel free to add ^-^
I'll add you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hihi, I'm 24 and usually play at night. Currently working on improving my town and making new adult friends.

I'll. Add you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yo! I'm 22, I'm on at night all the time, and I'd love to chill with any of you older peeps

I'll. Add you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closed

I'm down to play, but I'm new to this forum and don't have any wifi ratings as it is. My name's Cate. Anyone else wanna play right now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back