• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading RV visits!

Hi! I'm definitely interested! Ideally I would like to visit Sandy (twice), Olive, Claude, Bea, Norma, Gonzo, and Vivian. I know it's a lot, and here is what I can get you : Mermaid vanity, mermaid chair, perfume bottles, kilt, new nintendo 3ds, and some gold roses.

Please let me know how many gold roses you'd like, and with that, how many RVs could I visit. Thank you! xx

I can trade you a Kiki and Lala clock for a visit to Boris's RV. Will that work for you?

I found a different Boris RV to visit, so I won't be needing yours, but I can still give you the clock if you'd like.

Okay. Perhaps I'll see you around one of my RV giveaway topics sometime, and you can order one of your own. :)

I can get you the My Melody items. In exchange I'd love to visit Raddle! I'm off to bed for now but pm/vm me tomorrow if you're interested!

Hi! I have a bottled ship, would you like to trade it for a visit to Sandy RV?

Back