• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How Do YOU Earn TBT?

I sell villagers for only 5 TBT. Price is cheap so people eat it up. I also would feel bad for accepting more than 10+ TBT for a villager I can scan right back in... would be different if I didn't have their card. :p

I think I sold Ankha for like 40 TBT

I also ran a flower shop for a bit. The first week I exploded in orders, then it immediately died, but I made a lot that one week so that's good I guess!

I have an epic method which I need to share with you guys here:

I Don't

(Not such a good method but hey, I'm just lazy)

Last edited:
It varies. When I really needed bells, I opened an art shop, that i had to later close. I wanted to reopen, but my life has just gotten busier since then. That was rather disappointing for both me and my clients. I occasionally sold in game items, pokemon, villagers. Then I started giving things away too. But now I just post for my bells. I do occasionally sell collectibles, but very rarely. I usually buy or trade them now.

i dont try to, but trashposting gets 1 or 2 bells, and my dream town reviews get like 4/5 bells so

I had an art shop when I started here which gave me a few hundred bells, but closed shortly after since Uni became to busy. Now I just kinda sell colectibles I get from fair events and post a lot. c:

I was selling Pokemon. :eek:
Would also post alot.

I just post! I like talking and writing so this method works for me, I don't really need to buy things THAT often, but if I need something and I'm running short I just post on threads I find interesting or start a new thread ^-^

Posting, selling crappy art. Selling collectibles. I haven't sold any ACNL stuff in a long time but I used to do giveaways and stuff with entry fees and got some bells that way.

I just post. Sometimes people give me tips for advice. And perhaps on the rare occasion when I give away villagers, people might tip me.

I just post a lot. It's a good thing I do, I buy so much cool stuff on the Retail subforum. I wouldn't have half the stuff I do if it wasn't for the shops :)

Back