• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How Do YOU Earn TBT?

I think she was framed:

RgWx5BG.png

Not cool, Jake. Not cool at all.

I guess I earn my TBT by Jake being a sly fox and modhaxxing it into my account. :\

You can give the TBT to me if it's making you feel guilty :/ smh, Jake, stop abusing your holy mod powers

Last edited:
I've removed the ill-begotten TBT bells and demoted Jake to NPC.

I just post, and occasionally sell things. I haven't sold anything in a while though.

i.. don't. lol i used to get tbt by selling my pokeheroes items but ever since that sorta died out, i've been stuck with way too much items on pokeheroes, and way too little tbt on here. it's a sad world, friends. now i just post a lil bit and get tbt through small transactions from friends or selling some stuff sometimes.

I remember getting a lot of TBT from reviewing people's dream addresses. I typically do an in-depth review. You get bells, people are happy with long reviews, everyone wins. :D

I'll prob start reviewing towns again after I get mine updated for this week and catch up on my second town. :)

I earn mine by posting and not buying anything. After months of doing this, I now have more TBT than I'll ever need. xD

I only really make TBT by posting. I've thought about maybe doing tarot readings for TBT, but I don't know how much of a demand there'd be for something like that.

im just really patient it only takes a week or two to get 1,000 bells. that make differ from activity though. the only other way i tried to get tbt was when i was selling some flowers, but that was forever ago. it seems like posting and having a shop are the two most common ways

magic,
my birthday allowance,
and the few times my cycling thread is open

Back