Eggs
Old Eggs
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Besides posting, how do you guys earn TBT? I have a Welcome Amiibo item shop and I also sell WA villagers! What do you do?

People usually sell collectibles to make profit, cycle villagers, sell things in Re-Tail, but i usually just hang around and sell the occasional thing or two in re-tail, and maybe cycle some villagers, nothing special.

Last edited:
I mainly post but besides that, I used to sell artwork and I plan on selling adopts soon because I make so many OCs and never use them and I have little no-name doodles people may want. ^-^ I do Amazemojis (nerdy emoji stuff) for TBT and I need to get on them but I'm always busy or I struggle too much on the pixels and need a break. :p

Last edited:
The only reason I have over 100 now is because of the Advent Calendar.

I just post, and I tend to ramble a lot when I do so it racks up bells fast. I've only sold a few things for TBT because I prefer giving away RV visits rather than making profit from them.

Mostly by posting on Brewster's Cafe with a little extra cash on the side by selling in-game items.

I think Brewster's Cafe is one of the boards that you don't earn TBT by posting.

You do earn TBT bells in Brewster's. :)

I don't really have any use for TBT bells these days, but I had quite a bit saved up from the shop I ran when I first joined the site. If I wanted more I suppose I'd just adjust my amount to something ridiculous and crash the economy completely except not really because that would be corrupt and horrible and I would NEVER...

;)

well i might open up a shop for the sanrio cards but seeing as my last giveaway pretty much flopped i'm thinking i might not since sanrio cards aren't the 'thing' nowadays i guess lol

You do earn TBT bells in Brewster's. :)

I don't really have any use for TBT bells these days, but I had quite a bit saved up from the shop I ran when I first joined the site. If I wanted more I suppose I'd just adjust my amount to something ridiculous and crash the economy completely except not really because that would be corrupt and horrible and I would NEVER...

;)

*gasp* You do? I stopped posting there because I thought you didn't! Lol, do it!

I have an RV thread since I have almost all the Welcome Amiibo cards (I love collecting cards omg), but I also have a TON of stuff in my main town that I sell every few days. It all just piled up after a long time of playing, so it's naturally easy to sell.

*gasp* You do? I stopped posting there because I thought you didn't! Lol, do it!

You do indeed! The only boards that yield no bells for posting are the TBT Marketplace, Bulletin Board, Introduction Board, and The Basement.

Buying/selling collectibles and offsite currencies and items, and sometimes posting. I used to have a few shops but I sorta gave them up from being too busy and inactive to keep up with them.

If I wanted more I suppose I'd just adjust my amount to something ridiculous and crash the economy completely except not really because that would be corrupt and horrible and I would NEVER...

;)

umm your currency tab says otherwise???

4e4d45c8adc841768a31006aa97963d3.png

Back