• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How Do YOU Earn TBT?

pinkcotton

Pray For The Wicked
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Besides posting, how do you guys earn TBT? I have a Welcome Amiibo item shop and I also sell WA villagers! What do you do?

People usually sell collectibles to make profit, cycle villagers, sell things in Re-Tail, but i usually just hang around and sell the occasional thing or two in re-tail, and maybe cycle some villagers, nothing special.

Last edited:
I mainly post but besides that, I used to sell artwork and I plan on selling adopts soon because I make so many OCs and never use them and I have little no-name doodles people may want. ^-^ I do Amazemojis (nerdy emoji stuff) for TBT and I need to get on them but I'm always busy or I struggle too much on the pixels and need a break. :p

Last edited:
The only reason I have over 100 now is because of the Advent Calendar.

I just post, and I tend to ramble a lot when I do so it racks up bells fast. I've only sold a few things for TBT because I prefer giving away RV visits rather than making profit from them.

I just post, shops just aren't my thing. It consumes too much of my time.

Mostly by posting on Brewster's Cafe with a little extra cash on the side by selling in-game items.

I think Brewster's Cafe is one of the boards that you don't earn TBT by posting.

You do earn TBT bells in Brewster's. :)

I don't really have any use for TBT bells these days, but I had quite a bit saved up from the shop I ran when I first joined the site. If I wanted more I suppose I'd just adjust my amount to something ridiculous and crash the economy completely except not really because that would be corrupt and horrible and I would NEVER...

;)

well i might open up a shop for the sanrio cards but seeing as my last giveaway pretty much flopped i'm thinking i might not since sanrio cards aren't the 'thing' nowadays i guess lol

You do earn TBT bells in Brewster's. :)

I don't really have any use for TBT bells these days, but I had quite a bit saved up from the shop I ran when I first joined the site. If I wanted more I suppose I'd just adjust my amount to something ridiculous and crash the economy completely except not really because that would be corrupt and horrible and I would NEVER...

;)

*gasp* You do? I stopped posting there because I thought you didn't! Lol, do it!

I have an RV thread since I have almost all the Welcome Amiibo cards (I love collecting cards omg), but I also have a TON of stuff in my main town that I sell every few days. It all just piled up after a long time of playing, so it's naturally easy to sell.

*gasp* You do? I stopped posting there because I thought you didn't! Lol, do it!

You do indeed! The only boards that yield no bells for posting are the TBT Marketplace, Bulletin Board, Introduction Board, and The Basement.

Buying/selling collectibles and offsite currencies and items, and sometimes posting. I used to have a few shops but I sorta gave them up from being too busy and inactive to keep up with them.

If I wanted more I suppose I'd just adjust my amount to something ridiculous and crash the economy completely except not really because that would be corrupt and horrible and I would NEVER...

;)

umm your currency tab says otherwise???

4e4d45c8adc841768a31006aa97963d3.png

Back