• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Just bought the Sanrio cards!

Have you bought the Sanrio cards?

• Total voters
I don't know if I gonna buy them... I have to save money for something else... ;-;

I bought mine from GAME and waited for a month before they finally arrived, but I'm happy I finally have them.

OMGosh I want those so bad but I prefer to buy from an actual store and since I live in America it's not looking good. Right now I'm concentrating on getting all the Welcome Amiibo cards. Only have 12 more of those to get!

lol be careful buying from ebay, i had a disappointing christmas when mine came in a torn packet with no amiibo cards to be found. im buying them for myself when they get restocked on GAME

I bought a pack of japanese cards on ebay. I ordered from game, but they canceled my order. Now I'm stalking ebay to try to find some at a decent price.

Yeah the UK ones are harder to get here in the US just because they're selling for more on ebay and not available anywhere else ATM. I feel bad for people still without cards from GAME

Yeah the UK ones are harder to get here in the US just because they're selling for more on ebay and not available anywhere else ATM. I feel bad for people still without cards from GAME

Same, I personally have never had a bad experience ordering stuff online from game (anything I have ever ordered always arrived early lol) but I feel bad for those who haven't been able to get them in time for Christmas...

I wonder why the heck they aren't available in America in the first place. Hello Kitty is well known here. Anyway I'm getting Etoile sometime next week. Wouldn't mind getting Toby and Marty sometime. I find Rilla and Chelsea ugly though. Chai's face has low res textures, so that's unappealing to me. Meh...

Edit: So sorry! I didn't read carefully. These were stickers.

Last edited:

But that's just for the stickers, not the actual cards. Also that is expensive for six stickers! Cheap Sanrio cards are so hard to find >~< (I would love to get the stickers as they are so adorable, but I never will at the price they are currently selling for!)

Last edited:
I was hoping that they would come out to North America which is why I waited, but now my hopes are low so I'm thinking of buying them:)

I bought them from Nintendo.co.uk, they were ?5.00. It is a shame they are not available in the U.S because people are getting ripped off with ridiculous prices.

my sister went to GAME a few days back to buy them but they were not in stock unfortunately. they'll come back soon

i would buy them but she has money & i don't so

Last edited:
Back