• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your current town flag?

In Seoul it's just black and white stripes because I only recently unlocked the QR machine and I'm lazy. In Brooklyn it's pink pastel clouds. Can't remember my flag for NY cause I haven't played that town in a year.

WVW69j8Bz3sALpzJXl

Vines growing around a rusted anchor, with a helm in the background, to go with my nautical/rustic town theme.

Last edited:
I suck at being creative so I got one that looks like a ground pattern (a dog who lays on the grass)

WVW69j8Bz3sALpzJXl

Vines growing around a rusted anchor, with a helm in the background, to go with my nautical/rustic town theme.

that is seriously wicked creative. love how much movement its got in it. usually flags are pretty static

right now mine is just a starry blue flag, it kinda looks like the lunar horizon wall. that's what it was supposed to be, at least. it's not super accurate but i think it looks really nice :) too lazy to get a picture since i don't even know how to get pictures onto my computer yet, if you really wanna see it you can visit my dream address, lol

I have a rainbow pattern I drew up in 0.002 seconds when I first started the game almost a year ago.

Should probably make a new one but ?\_(ツ)_/?

Mine is just a section of my brick path because I haven't made a new one yet. I really need to find something cute and pastel to do for it but I don't know what to do!

I made teal railroad tracks laid across the stars, music notes speckling along them. It was the first flag I ever made, and I've stuck with it. I'm quite proud of it.

flagupdated.jpg

And in my editing screen:

HNI_0095_JPG.jpg

It always looks more beautiful in life.

Random rainbowish pattern because I haven't found the inspiration yet

Mine is something I made while experimenting with the design tool a couple years ago. It's just a pink sunset seascape with a silhouetted yacht on the water, it's actually kind of nice so I stuck with it. I don't have any screenshots of it because I truthfully haven't started up AC since Toy Day but maybe soon.

my town flag is the crest of an oc of mine, pictured in my avatar. it's situated on her forehead.

here's a better picture of it: LadyKubu reference sheet.jpg

In Niffler its the Hogwarts Crest,

But in Highland its a stags face i drew just for now till i get the QR code!
Which ive not got so ill be changing that asap lol.

Mine is usually the same as whatever my avatar here is. However, it's currently on a previous avatar - also a husky. And I make them myself. :D

All of my towns have flags my daughter has made for me. She is a genius. She makes all my clothes for all my villagers. I have no talent or patience for any of that. But Cocoplum has a plum and a teddy bear, Oyster had a rainbow Jolly Roger, Big Bear has a Grizzly's face and a Paula's face dependent on my mood (lol), Harvest has a pumpkin flag OR Coco's face flag, Tea Cozy has a tea pot and tea cozy, Corvidae has a black raven on a white background, Shiki has a deer since it is an all deer town, Misfit has yhe perfect orange even though the town's fruit is apples, Thistle has lavender thistle blossoms and Le Ciel is yet to be determined since it was just created last night. Since Le Ciel means The Sky, my mayor is Etoile, which means Star, maybe a sky with stars.

Back