• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your current town flag?

Amy-chan

back in AC hell
Bells
Tasty Cake
Cake
I've just made a town flag to raise my approval rating percentage and I'm pretty happy with it! :D
HNI_0064.JPG

It'd be interesting to see what others have done with their town flag so go ahead and post a screenie. ;)

My poorly drawn Maple face flag. I won't change it. Instead I put up a street lamp for villager approval. They can deal with my decisions lol.

In Vista it's Sally's flag
In Chocolat it's Cally's flag, might change it to something else like a cake flag..If there's any that isn't pastel!

Still thinking about what type of flags should be in my other two towns.

Mine is just the game's icon (white leaf on green background, which only exists on copies of the game that didn't come with Welcome amiibo).

Bunifrey has a picture of my Bun Bun that a user on these forums was kind enough to make for me. I don't have new flags for my other towns yet, because I'm not artistic enough to create them myself and I've been lazy in finding someone to make them for me.

I should probably get on that...lol.

WVW69jiaFjkDEc_zPh.jpg

Not a picture of the actual flag, but it's the same pattern as the flag, so.

my 3ds is at home but my flag is this picture of vivian.

latest

I plan on changing it to Chris Pratt once I find a picture of him that translates well on the QR app.

For my first town it's the bathhouse symbol from spirited away.

Second town doesn't have a nice one. Waiting on the qr machine to show up.

My main problem with websites that let you turn images into QR codes is that you can't edit the patterns in-game: you have to edit them on PC, tablet or phone.

I only have a red rose. What you get as your starter pack for designs. I suck at designing really.

i think mine is just the original one, or maybe that default shortbread pattern lol

My main problem with websites that let you turn images into QR codes is that you can't edit the patterns in-game: you have to edit them on PC, tablet or phone.

Yep! That's why I hated the desktop versions. Luckily the app creates the image in your game ID so you can edit it in game.

Back