• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [ Chocobo's Signature & Art Stop ]

Ghibli

ʚ Teary-Eyed Dummy ɞ
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (143) +
[ Chocobo's Signature & Art Stop ]

INTRO
Welcome to my little corner of signatures,banners and art !
I wanted to open a little corner, imagine as if I am a merchant shop on the sides of your video-game's path to victory(and not those evil ones who over price you for swords you know you want but can't have) where you can find neat signatures and goods galore. I will try my best to make you a happy stop by. A once famous poet somewhere in the middle of anywhere said to me.. "Chocobo is love, Chocobo is life" I then road on into the sunset with my chocobo and forever pondered my days... !

EXAMPLES

FvARM3k.gif

zUQqteD.png

VwmhIq9.gif

XoRdZuj.png

( I make a lot for myself u o u )

MORE TO COME ( I will be making premades later on )

WHAT CAN BE DONE
Almost anything your heart-felt dreams desire from:
  • Pixel Signatures (You may pick your own pixel background, but eventually I will add a section where I will have my own signature templates that I've drawn)
  • Signatures with sprites & any background you want as long as it is not pure theft (I will tell you if it follows)
  • Many different shapes and sizes, ranging from hearts,ovals or that cute anime silhouette you always wanted
  • Anime gifs you've never seen make it to google, I will personally make it for you (I will explain if you order this)
  • Avatar Icon's (will be seen once I make some examples)
  • Pixels (these are still a learning step for me so be warned!)

PRICES & EXTRAS
All Signatures will be 20 TBT ( some are a bit more tedious so it might be an extra 5 TBT )
Avatar Icon's & Pixels will be 25 TBT ( if a pixel request takes me more than a day it might be an extra 5 TBT )

Some simple rules;
- When picking a font you want pick it from here
- Be patient some orders might take up from a couple hours to a couple days due to my plans or changes !
- If you have any questions at all please do p.m me and DO NOT ask them in the forum, keep it neat and only write your orders !
- If it takes me more than 3 days, I will have to either decline or negotiate pricing (but I'm sure it won't so dw)
- love chocobos pls​

- - - Post Merge - - -

SLOTS

I will only be accepting 3 at a time, until I get the motivation to do more !

- Kaaww ★
-
-

Since I do not have examples yet, the first 3 orders will be free ^-^.

F O R U M

Signature or Avatar -as of 12/30 avatar is not abv:
Size (Banner or Smaller):
Shape you desire ?:
Gif or non-gif ?:
Notes & Details (include as many as you need to):
Total:

If there is a ★ next to your name in the slots, I have finished your order .​

UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR BETTER ORGANIZATION AND EXAMPLES [:

Last edited:
Hi <3 save me a slot I'm interested- I will tip <3

Signature or Avatar: Signature [would love an avatar in the future <33]
Size (banner or smaller): Smaller-something that matches my signature below <3
Shape you desire ?: Maybe a circle?
Gif or Flat ?: Gif? I really don't know the difference
Notes & Details (include as many as you need to): I really love the color pink& purple. Here is a reference:http://imgur.com/4UJDlpb [I love anything that's cute; sorry I don't know what your product looks like so its hard for me lol <3]
Total: It depends on how it looks, but I will tip nonetheless

Last edited:
Signature or Avatar -as of 12/30 avatar is not abv:Signature
Size (Banner or Smaller): Smaller
Shape you desire ?: Heart!
Gif or non-gif ?: If you could, could you do the rose petals falling? If you don't know how to, then nongif!
Notes & Details (include as many as you need to): I like yours!! Like a heart with the dreamies, town name, etc on it. Possibly my friend code too!! I'd like it themed pink :>
Total: 25TBT + tip :> !~

Signature or Avatar -as of 12/30 avatar is not abv:Signature
Size (Banner or Smaller): Smaller
Shape you desire ?: Heart!
Gif or non-gif ?: If you could, could you do the rose petals falling? If you don't know how to, then nongif!
Notes & Details (include as many as you need to): I like yours!! Like a heart with the dreamies, town name, etc on it. Possibly my friend code too!! I'd like it themed pink :>
Total: 25TBT + tip :> !~

is there any specific dreamies you'd like, I can tottally do petals falling ^^!

is there any specific dreamies you'd like, I can tottally do petals falling ^^!

Yes!!! So the ones I have obtained are: Diana, Chelsea, Chai, Marty, Etoile, Fang. The ones I need are Marshal, Aurora, Bianca, & Merry!

Back