Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (143) +
[ Chocobo's Signature & Art Stop ]

INTRO
Welcome to my little corner of signatures,banners and art !
I wanted to open a little corner, imagine as if I am a merchant shop on the sides of your video-game's path to victory(and not those evil ones who over price you for swords you know you want but can't have) where you can find neat signatures and goods galore. I will try my best to make you a happy stop by. A once famous poet somewhere in the middle of anywhere said to me.. "Chocobo is love, Chocobo is life" I then road on into the sunset with my chocobo and forever pondered my days... !

EXAMPLES

FvARM3k.gif

zUQqteD.png

VwmhIq9.gif

XoRdZuj.png

( I make a lot for myself u o u )

MORE TO COME ( I will be making premades later on )

WHAT CAN BE DONE
Almost anything your heart-felt dreams desire from:
  • Pixel Signatures (You may pick your own pixel background, but eventually I will add a section where I will have my own signature templates that I've drawn)
  • Signatures with sprites & any background you want as long as it is not pure theft (I will tell you if it follows)
  • Many different shapes and sizes, ranging from hearts,ovals or that cute anime silhouette you always wanted
  • Anime gifs you've never seen make it to google, I will personally make it for you (I will explain if you order this)
  • Avatar Icon's (will be seen once I make some examples)
  • Pixels (these are still a learning step for me so be warned!)

PRICES & EXTRAS
All Signatures will be 20 TBT ( some are a bit more tedious so it might be an extra 5 TBT )
Avatar Icon's & Pixels will be 25 TBT ( if a pixel request takes me more than a day it might be an extra 5 TBT )

Some simple rules;
- When picking a font you want pick it from here
- Be patient some orders might take up from a couple hours to a couple days due to my plans or changes !
- If you have any questions at all please do p.m me and DO NOT ask them in the forum, keep it neat and only write your orders !
- If it takes me more than 3 days, I will have to either decline or negotiate pricing (but I'm sure it won't so dw)
- love chocobos pls​

- - - Post Merge - - -

SLOTS

I will only be accepting 3 at a time, until I get the motivation to do more !

- Kaaww ★
-
-

Since I do not have examples yet, the first 3 orders will be free ^-^.

F O R U M

Signature or Avatar -as of 12/30 avatar is not abv:
Size (Banner or Smaller):
Shape you desire ?:
Gif or non-gif ?:
Notes & Details (include as many as you need to):
Total:

If there is a ★ next to your name in the slots, I have finished your order .​

UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR BETTER ORGANIZATION AND EXAMPLES [:

Last edited:
Hi <3 save me a slot I'm interested- I will tip <3

Signature or Avatar: Signature [would love an avatar in the future <33]
Size (banner or smaller): Smaller-something that matches my signature below <3
Shape you desire ?: Maybe a circle?
Gif or Flat ?: Gif? I really don't know the difference
Notes & Details (include as many as you need to): I really love the color pink& purple. Here is a reference:http://imgur.com/4UJDlpb [I love anything that's cute; sorry I don't know what your product looks like so its hard for me lol <3]
Total: It depends on how it looks, but I will tip nonetheless

Last edited:
Signature or Avatar -as of 12/30 avatar is not abv:Signature
Size (Banner or Smaller): Smaller
Shape you desire ?: Heart!
Gif or non-gif ?: If you could, could you do the rose petals falling? If you don't know how to, then nongif!
Notes & Details (include as many as you need to): I like yours!! Like a heart with the dreamies, town name, etc on it. Possibly my friend code too!! I'd like it themed pink :>
Total: 25TBT + tip :> !~

Signature or Avatar -as of 12/30 avatar is not abv:Signature
Size (Banner or Smaller): Smaller
Shape you desire ?: Heart!
Gif or non-gif ?: If you could, could you do the rose petals falling? If you don't know how to, then nongif!
Notes & Details (include as many as you need to): I like yours!! Like a heart with the dreamies, town name, etc on it. Possibly my friend code too!! I'd like it themed pink :>
Total: 25TBT + tip :> !~

is there any specific dreamies you'd like, I can tottally do petals falling ^^!

is there any specific dreamies you'd like, I can tottally do petals falling ^^!

Yes!!! So the ones I have obtained are: Diana, Chelsea, Chai, Marty, Etoile, Fang. The ones I need are Marshal, Aurora, Bianca, & Merry!

Back