• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Sanrio Card Rarity

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
How rare do you think the 6 Sanrio cards will be once all the backed up deliveries are made of the English cards?
I got mine and would never give them up, but I wonder how easy it will be for even Americans to get them in a month.

I think that no matter what they're not going to be very accessible for everyone considering the limited amount.

I think that no matter what they're not going to be very accessible for everyone considering the limited amount.

Yeah. I live in the US so I was wondering that from my perspective as well considering there's no real hope to a NA release as of now. I feel fortunate GAME didn't mess my order up but I feel for those that are still left waiting without any tracking or any restock yet.

my friend bought them for me a month ago and i got them before christmas but idk where he got them from

I pre-ordered from GAME when they were first available on the site (I live in US as well). The day they were supposed to be shipped, they canceled my order for no reason lol. When I tried to buy them again, they were sold out. I kinda gave up on GAME after that. My sis got lucky and ordered them from eBay for a good price. She JUST got them, which were ordered a month ago. I would like the cards for myself (since I collect them), but I don't mind sharing with her for the time being :) until I can get my hands on a pack without error lol.

Last edited:
I still don't even know where to buy them and I have none. :( I really wanna find a way before it becomes too hard...

I pre-ordered from GAME when they were first available on the site (I live in US as well). The day they were supposed to be shipped, they canceled my order for no reason lol. When I tried to buy them again, they were sold out. I kinda gave up on GAME after that. My sis got lucky and ordered them from eBay for a good price and JUST got them a month later. I would like the cards for myself, but I don't mind sharing with her for the time being :)

That's the perks of living alone and having your own money. My 6 cards are all mine! *Throws them in the air and wishes it was 1000 bills instead*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still don't even know where to buy them and I have none. :( I really wanna find a way before it becomes too hard...

Just stalk Game.Co.Uk for a restock...although even then it's a looong wait. Or stalk ebay.

I live in the UK so you'd think I'd get them on time, but when I pre-ordered mine, they weren't shipped until 3 days after release and didn't come till 10 days after that.

I live in the UK so you'd think I'd get them on time, but when I pre-ordered mine, they weren't shipped until 3 days after release and didn't come till 10 days after that.

Nice. My first GAME order was cancelled. I was lucky enough to catch the only restock on the site so I reordered through Paypal with a different card and finally got them 19 days after the shipping email.

I just bought Etoile's amiibo card on eBay for $10.

I got a pack for $13 but if all you want is Etoile that's good. I just meant from a collection standpoint are they harder to get unless you're willing to pay a lot and don't live in the UK.

I'm stalking ebay rn. I don't ever want to deal with game.uk again.

The only one I really want is Toby, so I'm probably going to stalk eBay and hope for the best. I don't collect the cards or anything, so I don't really care if I never see the other five Sanrio villagers. I just really want that bunny!

Once I receive my Sanrio cards from eBay I'm going to just admire them all day long. I've wanted them forever and I feel jealous every time someone talks about having theirs...I love those cards! XD

Im in Canada can I get any sanrio cards and use them or are they region locked

Back