What life lessons have you learned in 2016?

just because someone says they'll never leave you, doesn't mean they'll always be with you

- NEVER EVER cut your own hair
- you and a certain person aren't as close as you think

I've learned to meditate whenever I'm feeling stressed, so I should definately be doing that more.

Also, I learned that shampoo is really bad for your hair and it can dry it out and make it ugly and britle and just frizzy ew. So yeah I'm gonna dith that in 2017 because my hair is not in the best conidition honey

Friends are REALLY hard to come by. (true friends)
I excel most when am left alone
my music collection borderlines on troubling and eccentric.

that life is **** and im basically heading nowhere lol

- also that real friends are hard to can come by and that even the best of the best friendships dont last forever.
- that learning a language when youre older is actually really damn hard.
- i can really do stuff if i put my mind to it as long as people wont try to break it down and ruin it too much.
- that you shouldnt try to stirfry tempeh

That life goes on, everyone has flaws and things that they can work on, and that problems won't solve themselves.

Trust nobody, chill tf out sometimes, work harder, listen to the people you actually can trust. You'll know when you find someone trustworthy, though it may take some time.

-Hard work will eventually pay off, no matter how hopeless or futile it seems.
-They're not a real friend if they refuse to be there for you in your occasional time of need, even though you're always ready to help them whenever they might need it. People will take advantage of you and not everyone is always as nice as they pretend to be. Kick 'em to the curb if they do!!
-Family will always be there for you and support you when you least expect it.

I've learned that you can't avoid idiots and you can't change anything no matter what you tell someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

However on a bit more of a positive note, i've learned how to be more responsible with my schoolwork

My heart was recently played with pretty badly for the first time two months ago so all my life lessons are all relationship related:

Be highly critical of what anyone, especially a new and potential love interest, says to you.

Follow gut feelings, if you have zero trust, communication, and only connection is physical, it's just going to end abruptly.

Following hook up culture just leads to eventual emptiness. It's not worth it.

Have a say, speak up, be honest, confident, do what you want to do too, have someone go out of their way to see you for once, no matter how compliant you are to all of someone's ideas and will do whatever to make them happy, they can still leave you in the dark, so you might as well say how you feel.

That it's good to put yourself first before anyone and anything sometimes.

stop putting things off
stop getting excited for things. everything will dissapoint you.
cherish your friendships while you still have them
go for it. do it.
its okay to be unsure

Back