i'm a new member & i'm ready to have fun!

speedwagon

manlet pixie dream boy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6677-1860-5694
whats up, my dudes?

my name is Speed, i'm 17, agender (they/them pronouns please), and i just kinda stumbled upon this site by accident while looking at some folks dreamies lists on google images!

i'm a really big Animal Crossing fan, and Wild World was actually my very first video game as a kid! so basically, i'm still very much obsessed with the games, and I have 2 cartridges of Wild World, 2 cartridges of New Leaf, and 1 cartridge for Happy Home Designer! i've also owned City Folk in the past, but i can't find the disk or get my wii to work, so it's kinda useless info i guess lmao...

my first New Leaf cartridge is the one i don't use as much because my town there is really pretty and developed now since i've been working on that one for years (i also don't use it because it was created under my birthname, oops...), BUT my second cartridge is fairly new, and i've reset it a couple of times, so i'm pretty much a new mayor there, which is neat!

ANYWAYS, i'm super excited to have discovered this community (accident or not), and i'm hoping i'll be able to make some friends!

welcome! i hope you enjoy posting around here!
the community is always very lovely so don't be shy to ask questions c:

thats really cool! i wonder how many other jjba names arent taken yet lmao

there was someone named kakyoin but I think they changed? and there was a jotaro but they haven't been active in a year ):

otherwise i haven't seen any others :eek:

Welcome to the forums! We're so glad to have you.
I'm sure you'll make plenty of new friends here. :)
Happy posting!
(p.s. hail JoJo)

Hey Speedwagon. I'm boring and my town is boring but I'm still happy to visit other's towns from time to time and have them take a stroll around mine. Add me.

Back