• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Question] Do you judge people on how long they have been here?

Unfortunately I feel like I do sometimes, if I'm trading with someone that only joined like, on that day then I'm a bit iffy about it (especially as they most likely don't have any feedback for me to base it off) but I definitely try not to as others have me a chance when I first joined and I gained everyone's trust so it is a bit cruel to be judgemental. I'm still kinda new here as it has only been a couple of months since I've joined but I've settled in well! It irks me a bit when brand new members try to sell things for absurd prices and even try to get more money out of you, do they think that I don't know what an item is worth? This is just personal experience though so I won't say that it is what all new members are like! I hope everyone is able to have a good time trading and talking on here, no matter whether you joined 2 days or 2 years ago!

Back