• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading ☆♥• Wishlist items •♥☆ (TBT, IGB and Rare items UFT)

Just one okay. I have mush pieces too if you need them.
Also if you have coupons I can let you in to order 7-11 stuff from Filly's RV.

May I have flower wreath please?

OMG! I would love to visit Filly's RV! Can i???

And sure, let me grab you the flower wreath!

I've got the forest wallpaper and some other mushroom items, I'll have to check. I'd like Celeste's bow and the cypress plant if they're still available please. :>

Edit: have the wallpaper and wall lamp for you. Just pm me if you need them~

Last edited:
i can get you the mush hanger if you don't have it yet! you can name the price you want, i'm okay with whatever you want to do :)

I've got the forest wallpaper and some other mushroom items, I'll have to check. I'd like Celeste's bow and the cypress plant if they're still available please. :>

Edit: have the wallpaper and wall lamp for you. Just pm me if you need them~

Aww i already got those two items! Forgot to remove them from my list, i'm so sorry! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you the mush hanger if you don't have it yet! you can name the price you want, i'm okay with whatever you want to do :)

Would 8 TBT Work for you? :)

Hi! 'm not sure if you saw my vm but I'm online for a few minutes so if you want to trade the zen phone stand (for the cupcake) I'm ready and my gate is open. (I have to leave soon though)

Aww i already got those two items! Forgot to remove them from my list, i'm so sorry! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would 8 TBT Work for you? :)

i'm super sorry, i thought i had it when i checked last but i don't have it anymore. sorry. if i end up figuring out where it is, though, i'll make sure you're the first person i hit up for it. best wishes

Hi! 'm not sure if you saw my vm but I'm online for a few minutes so if you want to trade the zen phone stand (for the cupcake) I'm ready and my gate is open. (I have to leave soon though)

Could we trade later? I have to go too. But yes, i still need the zen phone stand. Let's try to cath up later ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm super sorry, i thought i had it when i checked last but i don't have it anymore. sorry. if i end up figuring out where it is, though, i'll make sure you're the first person i hit up for it. best wishes
Don't worry! If you find it later just tell me :)

Back