• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What if Nintendo made an animated series based in New Leaf?

I don't hate it. It simply bored me. I did see the Japanese one. I don't mind if it's in another language. The animation was beautiful but it just really really bored me.

Oh. If you saw the Japanese version, then maybe you should watch the English fandub. I assume you watched it with the subtitles which can be a chore having to read them for 87 minutes. The English fandub is pretty good IMO.

I think the characters for the first season shall be the ones from the movie. It would be nice seeing them make a tribute to the movie. Then in later seasons they should swap out the non-main villagers (e.g Cesar, Cyrano, Apollo, Champ, Whitney). Two new people can move in during the first season since New Leaf has 10 villagers while the movie (which was based of Wild World) only had 8 (excluding Hopper since he didn't have a home in Animal Village, though it's most likely he moved in after Margie moved out).

Last edited:
Back