• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How's the game?

I thought about getting this game for my 3DS, but I'm not sure based on what everyone is saying. I love designing, but in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I do not think I would consider it to be my favorite thing to do. I'm hoping that the next Animal Crossing game that is released is more like the older games. I find New Leaf amazing!!

its actually fun! different from ACNL or any other animal crossing games and you only get one save file but you get to design houses for your favorite villagers! ( all the villagers are there, except the AF exclusives ) and you get to design your character from the beginning( say you want blue hair, there is no blue hair from the start in acnl ). there is no bell system, so the furniture costs nothing.

Back