• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ❤ Buying/Trading For My Wishlist Items ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hon, i've got perfect apples ! how many baskets do you want?

Hi!

I have Cinnamaroll Outfit, and carnations for you.

Also purple tulips and perfect apples.

Last edited:
Hi!

I have 5 items on your wishlist + perfect apples + golden roses!

I'd like to trade them in exchange for RV visits - could you tell me which ones you have available? Thank you! :) xx

i've got 5 just on hand right now? and iunno lol, if you've got summat that's on my wishlist then cool, if not, it's okies ~

that's fine, thank you! i don't have any of your wishlist items, but you can visit Digby's RV, if you'd like! :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!

I have Cinnamaroll Outfit, and carnations for you.

Also purple tulips and perfect apples.
What would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!

I have 5 items on your wishlist + perfect apples + golden roses!

I'd like to trade them in exchange for RV visits - could you tell me which ones you have available? Thank you! :) xx

What are the items? :0 thank you! I have Digby in my campsite right now, if you'd like to see him

Isabelle 3DS and Natural Chair and two purple pansies for 500k?

Please read my post and last response to you, as I'm not looking for pansies.. sorry! :(

Whoops sorry! I can do roses instead and I can do 150k for the natural chair and roses!

that's fine, thank you! i don't have any of your wishlist items, but you can visit Digby's RV, if you'd like! :0

a-okay, hon! don't mind a-giving for frees. though, as a question - do you have 10 villagers in and clear void etc? cause i'm about to go down to 9 and i need to clear mine of any stragglers that are in

a-okay, hon! don't mind a-giving for frees. though, as a question - do you have 10 villagers in and clear void etc? cause i'm about to go down to 9 and i need to clear mine of any stragglers that are in

I have 10 villagers currently, but I'm not sure what a clear void means? haha, sorry im kind of a noob with these terms :cool:

I have 10 villagers currently, but I'm not sure what a clear void means? haha, sorry im kind of a noob with these terms :cool:

If someone just left your town recently and hasn't gone to another town yet you'll basically have a villager waiting to move in somewhere. If you visit someone w/ 10 villagers and a clear void then the villager in your void should transfer over to theirs.

Also were you still interested in the chair and roses?

If someone just left your town recently and hasn't gone to another town yet you'll basically have a villager waiting to move in somewhere. If you visit someone w/ 10 villagers and a clear void then the villager in your void should transfer over to theirs.

Also were you still interested in the chair and roses?

thanks, bee! :') yeah, that's it hana! just trying to be cautious of picking up anyway that recently moved out of someone's town but also wanting to make sure i've got none in mine before i stop trading/wifi for a few days till i can get my dreamie in ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

What would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are the items? :0 thank you! I have Digby in my campsite right now, if you'd like to see him

The items are crayons, large tea table, Isabelle DS, natural chair, Isabelle scooter, gamecube drawer, donburi! (That's 7 actually)

I have all the amiibo figurines actually, do you have any amiibo villagers' RVs I could visit? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back