• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ❤ Buying/Trading For My Wishlist Items ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayorhana

♕ miss mayor hana ♕
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
98.6% (140) +
I need a number of items to make my town perfectly up to my standard. ❤ I'm looking for the items listed on my wishlist, which you can see here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/UdGKFpJPcM?limit=50&offset=0
I can pay with igb, tbt, or do trades for items. I also have a good amount of the amiibo figurines, and some of the cards, so feel free to ask me if you wanna visit an RV in exchange for items. :)
You can view my trading catalog here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/3dtjsUVKaX
Along with the items on my wishlist, I'm looking for the following things to enhance my town :)
~items with a * next to it are of my priority~
❤ Gold roses
❤ Pink & Purple roses
❤ Striped wetsuit
❤ Octavian's Pic
❤ Celeste's Pic
❤ Axel's Pic
❤ Baskets of Perfect Fruit (except for oranges!)

I'd really appreciate any help with this. Feel free to ask any questions or make any offers! Thank you so much in advance~ ❤

Last edited:
Hi Hana..right off the top of my head I do have the following:

flashy hair pin
pink tank and bridal veil

What I was wondering is are you interested in visiting RV's for these
NDS bench galaxy floor handbag tart ice cream display model sailor ramen and single rose? If so let me know and all Iwould want is the massive cake if that seems like a fair trade?
OOPS forgot terrace rug skateboard rack and trellis.

Last edited:
for free! :) gates are open if you wanna drop by :)

thank you so much! <3 I'm about to do a trade, so is it alright if I come by in a little bit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Hana..right off the top of my head I do have the following:

flashy hair pin
pink tank and bridal veil

What I was wondering is are you interested in visiting RV's for these
NDS bench galaxy floor handbag tart ice cream display model sailor ramen and single rose? If so let me know and all Iwould want is the massive cake if that seems like a fair trade?

Thank you for your offer! ❤ I would like the hair pin, tank, and veil :)
I would visit their RVs, but I'm very low on Meow coupons and can't afford 40 coupons worth of items right now :(

thank you so much! <3 I'm about to do a trade, so is it alright if I come by in a little bit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for your offer! ❤ I would like the hair pin, tank, and veil :)
I would visit their RVs, but I'm very low on Meow coupons and can't afford 40 coupons worth of items right now :(

Im sooo sorry Im kinda scattered brained today of course you don't have those hence trading! Anyhow would you like to come to my town or me to yours?

Isabelle Scooter and Isabelle New 3DS for 200k each?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back