• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Amiibo card collection

On my dresser xd it's just a pile of plastic containers with cards in them o.o I have a lot extra since I cased all my 8 marshal cards.

In 3 separate stacks: series 1-4, Sanrio, and WA series

Last edited:
I keep them in the same shelf where I put my game collection.

Last edited:
I only have one pack from Christmas, so I keep them in the pack they came in and take them out once a day ^^

I have them in the Happy Home designer binder.
I bought 5 of them for each series and for other extra cards that I wanted to trade out.

I only have a small selection so I just keep them in the packet that the Sanrio cards came in, and they're currently sitting on my shelf next to my games.

I have a happy home binder (season 1). All of my cards are in there.
But there is currently a sale of season 2 binder.. so im gonna buy that one too :p

I've got my cards in the Series 1 binder (cause thats all I have). My Sanrio and amiibo Festival cards are in the back in the spare sleeves and the duplicates are in a pile.

I keep my main collection in a Liam Payne binder. <3

& my spares I keep in a small Ultra Pro album.

I keep mine in a binder that's kinda running out of room. I don't know what to do with my WA cards so they're just in a pile right now.

I have them all precariously balanced on top of my NFC reader which is sitting on my bedside cabinet. That way I can grab both of them at the same time if I'm wanting to scan anything in, if the cards don't topple over that is!

i kinda just have then kept in the packets because i only have a few owo

I keep my 18 WA cards in a pile, tied with a rubber band so they stay in their stack. I keep my 12 regular Amiibo cards in one of the packs I got them in.
Example of WA Cards:
Yww7YIJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back