How does the update affect the 16 cycle, does it?

Classygirl

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Hey guys, I have been wondering about this...villagers out of my cycle on the Main Street if the villager is from a amibo card will it come in over the 16 if it isn't your a,bio villager card is the cycle over...what is the test status of this any idea...anyone try to get one back not remembering where they are in cycle or if has passed or not or when it has not from someone else as in adopt them back in? I need Bangle back..I can hold her somewhere else temporarily if need be but wondering if I can just place her back in...where I had her once.

If you have the card of a villager you're still trying to cycle for, you can move them back in via Amiibo card. If you don't have the card then the 16 cycle is still your only way of getting them back.

Please note, however, that it won't be the SAME villager. Like, they won't remember you or anything. They'll be brand new. If you'd rather have the same version of said villager, you'll have to cycle to old-fashioned and annoying way.

Last edited:
I got so many card packs for Xmas and I swear I got her and also Ed that I was hunting for but my sister accidentally gave me the wrong size card holder book and I think I'm missing some cards...will recheck but I suppose I can use the amigos to quicken the cycle but she may already be out of it honestly as I moved so many during my big redo last year...But it seems even villagers out of cycle are on main I know because I saw one of my first at the nightclub and I passed him long ago...confused. I guess I will count what I can and amibo a few more I used to keep lists of who had been in town I wish the tree kept a whole list...
Note I may have towns confused on first villager after 16 still there, not sure if he showed up after I put Bivian in. I guess I am shaking the town up anyway and I can't be far off from past her so will just see what I can do...or will hold her elsewhere until I am sure that should work someone should be wanting to leave a town that is a non dream town while I sort it out and can move her. I am adjusting this one anyway so should pass her by soon naturally. TY for letting me know nothing changed here.

Last edited:
May I ask where can I get this amiibo card? I not sure if my country selling it anywhere and how does it work in ACNL? I really wanna get back Katt (if possible without that 16 cycle!) and also the few villagers I really would love to keep!

Back