• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♥ ~ Xanthippie's General Store ~ ♥ (+sanrio)

Is 150K IGB okay? This is my first time buying on this website, so I'm not really sure what's reasonable XD

That's probably real low at other shops, but I take those prices. I will have this ready very soon, so you PM me when you want to come and pick it up.

In that case, I'll have 250K bells ready for you :)
I'd love to pick it up as soon as it's available! Let me know when works for you!

TBT.
I can get you your wishlist for 55 TBT.
But i can only deliver tomorrow.

As you can see, I don't currently have the TBT, but I'll still take the offer. I have someone who owes me 6 TBT, so let me know when you're available!

Do you have the flower set? Also I'd like to visit wolf link and winter Isabella please! ^^ is 10 tbt alright for the visit :)?

Do you have the flower set? Also I'd like to visit wolf link and winter Isabella please! ^^ is 10 tbt alright for the visit :)?

I do not have any pieces, sorry! Just let me know when you want to visit Wolf Link and Winter Isabell!

Hi! I was wondering if I could order
3x K.K. Birthday
Chocolate Fountain
Sitar
King Tut's Mask
Nintendo 3DS shelf
Nintendo 3DS Station

All for 7 mil? Thank you! :D

I'm wondering if I could order a bandage? Would you trade for some blue roses? If so, how many? If not, what how much will it cost? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back