Which snow person is your favorite?

For the looks and for the fun: Snowman. It's all I'm building. I don't even care about the rewards, I just like the gambling :D
I like Snowmam a lot too. She's cute and I like the ice series a lot. But I have it all from past winters, so I don't bother with it.

The bingo man! After getting the ice furniture the madame became useless to me. The tyke is cute but I never care to build him.

The little snowtyke is always my favourite. It's sad how the only thing he want's is his family for toy day.

Snowmama, I love collecting the ice set to sell it to Re-Tail.
Especially when they're paying extra if the special item for that day is furniture.

I just love Snowmam! she is super kawaii and just all around adorable. Snowtyke is cute as well ^-^

I like Snowboy even if his items are random and getting one of him is annoying. Snowtyke is cute, but yeah can be frustrating to get the four days of his family in. I love Snowmam and the ice series, glad it's so easy to get. (Plus I love her snowbun.) Snowman is probably my least favorite - I like the concept of the bingo, but I don't much care for his series and it takes so long to get a single item.

Snowmam! I love her eyelashes and collecting snowflakes for her~

My favorite is the Snowboy Series. It takes awhile to figure out how to make him but once it clicked I got it.
He was the hardest one for me to figure out and love the furniture set in my holiday house. I love his conversations.

Mama is my 2nd, Snow Tyke 3rd and the Bingo one last. I love the snow tyke sleigh in the snowboy set. The rest goes in mama room. Snow tyke making them wrong was hard for me. The Bingo one furniture is okay. I had the full set on display for awhile with some cabin furniture but removed it.
It's easy to make but hard to get bingo numbers if you don't have a lot of online friends or extra copies.

Back