What MMORPGS do you play?

All is occanionsla and when I have time. Been playing them all for years on and off lol

Ragnarok 2, Final Fantasy Online (both of them), The Secret World, and MapleStory

I like Arche Ages. It's really awesome, and there are some pretty nice people.

I also used to love Wizard101 if that counts, LOL

Adventure Quest Worlds? Not as frequently as I use to but I update my membership once a year and some holiday items and events are real fun c:

I play TERA mainly... started in 2014 and it's always been my go to mmo. I also play Dragon Raja through an android emulator and a bit of Warframe when bf asks (I'm still very noob at this game lol).

The only one I currently play is FFXIV, but I have also recently played ESO, Guild Wars 2 and BDO - I also used to play Perfect World but that went down hill and Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine but that got closed down. Of course, I also played RuneScape when I was 11 like everyone else at the age of 11. I don't know how it has survived so long.

The only MMO I play at the moment is FFXIV. Before that, I was on TERA a lot, for almost 3 years or so. Very glad I moved on from that, considering the game just got worse and worse as time went on. I've wanted to get back into Maplestory recently, but I've just been too lazy. Literally FFXIV every day for me right now.

I used to play quite a bit of MapleStory back in the day. Even dabbled in several private servers on and off throughout the years. Every now and then, I feel called to play it again, but something always holds me back...

I used to play a lot of World of Warcraft since vanilla, but haven't played in over a year or more and had taken a few other breaks too in the past. I don't plan on playing anymore, though. It's just too time consuming, too expensive, and there are a few other reasons as well. I gave Guild Wars 2 a try but I just didn't really care for it, despite there being a lot of really cool things about the game, I must admit. I guess I'm an ex-MMORPG player, lol.

Guild Wars 2 is my favorite MMO, although I haven't tried that many. I don't really do much other than dailies and home-instance farming right now, but my boyfriend and I have gotten several characters fully ascended, and we're working little by little on a legendary weapon for one of my alts.

Once in a while I'll feel nostalgic for FFXIV and want to play again. For a month or two, I'm obsessed and it's all I can think about... but by the end of the one or two month period, I'm invariably sick of it and quit in anger. It's a mixture of having to deal with impatient players with bad attitudes in dungeons, and the fact that I just hate the entirety of ARR's story. I can't stand how sloggy the story is... hours and hours of pointless fetch quests and characters I hate. Every time I play, I quit when I get to Heavensward because I hate all the Scions and Ishargiands. I just want to give the poor beastmen and dragons a big hug... but I'm not allowed to. Plus, the sub fee is just a little bit too much for me to feel comfortable with playing long-term, which I'd need to in order to actually ever dream of getting to end game content. But after all that, I'm sure it will only be a matter of time until I feel the itch to play again, for the beautiful setting and music...

Last edited:
i feel like i've tried almost every mmorpg under the sun but none have really stuck with me >_<
....EXCEPT toontown! it's ridiculously grindy due to being made with a subscription service in mind but it's a childhood game for me so i'm pretty attached to it. i don't come online often cuz i don't have any friends on it but i still love it!!! i've played toontown rewritten for about 6 years now and i played the original TTO for.... SOME AMOUNT OF TIME!

I've mostly just played OSRS and WoW Classic in the last few years. I have a hard time keeping my attention on an MMORPG for an extended period of time. I blame League of Legends.

My all-time favorite is Phantasy Star Online - specifically two. It took forever to officially release in English, but If you're interested in space/fantasy settings, it's now accessible on Steam. Great classes, customization (although more dated now), and easy to learn/get into.

Currently not playing any and haven't for a couple of years as single-player RPGs/multiplayer games have taken up the majority of my time.

I’ve been playing a lot of RuneScape recently haha, Leagues got released which is basically a game mode where you get 16x exp and a lot of other broken abilities. I can finally do endgame stuff I never had the chance to do!

I used to play Tera a lot, as well as Guild Wars1/2, Maple Story 2, Phantasy Star 2, Ragnorak Online 2, and Fiesta Online. Fun times!

ffxiv owned my soul for a long while. i recently unsubbed because i wasn't playing nearly as much as i used to, but i used to be a big fan of OSRS and ESO

I currently play Maplestory atm. I used dabble with Everquest 1 and 2 but I kinda dropped it due to how complicated it was. I also played Maplestory 2 during its first few months of release but I kinda dropped that game after I got to level 60.

My all-time favorite is Phantasy Star Online - specifically two. It took forever to officially release in English, but If you're interested in space/fantasy settings, it's now accessible on Steam. Great classes, customization (although more dated now), and easy to learn/get into.

Currently not playing any and haven't for a couple of years as single-player RPGs/multiplayer games have taken up the majority of my time.

Oh, wow, I totally forgot about PSO. I really love PSO, but for some reason, I never thought of it as an MMO, even though it is. I'm looking forward to playing PSO2... can't believe it finally was released outside of Japan.

Back