• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Don't Starve Together

uwuzumakii

memento mori
Cherry 🍒
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
Perfect Cherry
Mango
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I've been a big fan of Don't Starve since 2014, and I was super excited for the release of Don't Starve Together. I recently got back into the game and I was wondering if any of my fellow members would be interested in me starting a world? I'm hoping for at least 4 people (including me) to play. If you're up for the idea, just say so in a post! Thanks! :)

That sounds fun! A friend of mine fairly recently had got me interested in the game and has been playing it with me occasionally. I'm no good at the game and still am learning (the longest I've survived was 20 days and I think in that save file, I had to be resurrected once or twice). I can see if my friend would be interested in playing with you too, if you want? He's not a member of this website though.

I want to like this game so badly, it's just far too infuriating for me. Mostly I just rage quit after dying lol. I'd love to try playing again sometime though!

Ayy I love don't starve. Twas supporting don't starve since beta!
I just recently came back with dont starve together, and it's super fun. I'm in. ^ _ ^
Longest I have been was day 94. LOL.

i love dont starve. i dont often have people to play with but maybe i should start looking for a discord group or something.
always obbsessed with that game. it was a really fun challenge to play without any mods, since i always played alone. but the game became even more fun when i get to creative mode and build my base and items however i want. and mods make it a lot more fun as well.

Back