Your first villagers

The only villagers I remember in Game cube was Blaire ( she was my favorite ) and Whitney. ( I didn't like her, and hit her with a net several times a day).

New Leaf's first villagers were Aurora, Grizzly, Peck, Merry, Vladimir, Rodeo, Olivia, Cally, and Shari. I started playing over three years ago and have them all, except Olivia and Rodeo. I lost them in the first couple of weeks of playing.

Tangy is trying to move out of my first GCN town and the game isn't giving me an option to let her stay. This is worrying me because she has been there ever since I first started playing Animal Crossing and the flowers around her house have always been there. I hope the game eventually gives me the option to let her stay.

Just started playing new leaf. I started with olivia, mitzi, sprinkle, ribbot, and barold. Still have them all except ribbot. I'm working on getting barold out and keeping the rest.

I had an incredible draw for my starters. I had Diana, Lolly, Knox, Bubbles, and Price.
I still have Diana and Lolly to this day. :D

The move is off! The game finally gave me the choice to let Tangy stay or leave. I told her to stay so thankfully I won't lose one of my starter villagers the next time I play, I hope.

One of the first villagers I ever remember having is Alfonso in Wild World!

i had all 8 villagers when I first played Wild World as my game was second hand and I didn't wipe it. I just played on the old owners copy as I thought all the games were like that lol.

-Annabelle
-Roald
-Jeremiah
-Tangy
-Alice
-Mallary
-Lucky
-Can't remember my last villager.

Last edited:
I started playing City Folk and Wild World at the same time. Tiffany was in my Wild World town and I loved her, Curtains was one of my first animals in City Folk, I did not like him. Those are the only two I remember. :<

The only villager I can remember is Blaire, who remains one of my favorites. I'll probably remember the rest as I stumble upon them.

I started with Wild World, and my first villagers ever were Hopper, Mint, and Puddles. I still like all of them a lot still.

Chuck from the GCN version. His house was amazing.

Roald and Cube too. I cannot remember which had a game cube shelf in the GCN version though.

I only remember two of the first six villagers in my first game ever of Animal Crossing. It was on the GameCube 15 years ago or so. I remember :

-Monique
-Ozzie

I also remember the first move-in was Rasher. Then I remember other villagers like Twiggy and Pompom being in my town but I am not sure they were apart of the first 6.

Yess my first town had Mitzi and Ruby as the original villagers. I loved them both and kept them!... until I restarted the town a year later haha

I believe it was something like this on the Gamecube:
Lobo
Punchy
Curly
Stella(why do I keep thinking her name is Marcy?)
Kitty
Monique

And a few days after Rio came in. Funny, I still remember most of the villagers who moved into that town...Good memories, but sadly my GCN memory card corrupted, after so many years. I moved onto New Leaf shortly after.

Last edited:
ACNL is my only Animal Crossing game i've ever had. My first villagers were Lolly, Gaston, Monique, Drago, and Penelope. The villagers who moved in next were Rizzo, Rocket (i wa so mad she built her house right in front of mine), Tank, and Gaston. Could not stand Gaston, was able to get him to leave pretty quickly and have never bothered ot bring in another smug villager ever since. Freya was the first camper I convinced to move in, love her. Convinced Ribbot to move in next. Then I accidentally lost Lolly and Drago when I was learning how to time travel. Decided to let Gaston move even though I liked him, because I coudnt stand his crummy house any longer. Their replacements were Fauna (love her, made up a lot for losing Lolly), Kiki, and Sly. havent made any other changes. yet...

Back