Your first villagers

My first ever starting villagers were Gigi, Joey, Agent S, Genji and Wolfgang...

Joey's stupid house was right in front of a bridge lol. Also since I was new to the series I was kinda sad that Agent S's house looked like a ****ty broom room and wanted to improve it for her XD

Wolfgang was the first one I really "connected" with. Although I would later find out he's one of the least interesting wolves imo, he'll always have a special place in my heart.

My first game was City Folk, but I don't remember my villagers, so I'll just say who I got in New Leaf. :3
  • Gaston
  • Willow
  • Hugh
  • Margie
  • Anabelle
All of them I still have and treasure dearly!

Acnl was my first game, and I had THREE villagers popular among the fans:
Lucky, Freya Agent S, Kabuki, and Kody. That was before the Walker era began in vKidswa.

Last edited:
In ACCF I know I had Clyde (I have HUGE attachment issues to him haha) , Cesar, and I think Teddy.
In ACWW I currently have Elmer, Gwen, Rowan, Apollo, Genji, Freckles, Curt!
In ACNL my non amiibo villagers were Hopper, Bill, Joey, Lolly, Tabby, Olivia, Deirdre!

Some of the villagers in my first New Leaf town were Benedict, Truffles, and Grizzly. Astrid was my first move in.

I started with WW, I can't remember all of my villagers that I started with but I distinctly remember having Apollo, Opal and Hugh in my town from the start!

I started with ACNL almost 2 years ago and my very first starting villagers were Lolly, Biskit, Tammi, Timbra, and Goose.

I kinda wish that Rover would become a villager later on in the series. They've made his role so minor in New Leaf that he only appears ONCE (unless you use his amiibo card which you have to pay for). He should be smug or lazy. Also, I agree with your username.

Definitely a smug villager, I bet.

My first AC game is New Leaf which I started to play in 2015.
Starting villagers are:
Molly
Freckles
Ali
Rizzo
Drift

In my first WW town, I unfortunately can't remember everyone...but I do remember having Rosie, Sally, Lucy, and Mathilda. In NL, my first town's starters were Bob, Curt, Violet, Hamlet, and someone else who I forgot.

Sheldon was actually one of the first villagers I grew attached to
And right when the amiibo cards came & I brought his card online! So now it's like. I have him forever. We're the best of bros

From what I recall of my first Wild World save:

Rod
Goose
Moe
Filbert
Olivia
Margie (left very early if I recall)

And all hold a special place in my heart for introducing me to AC. :lemon:

In New Leaf they were:
Kevin
Fauna
Bluebear
Alfonso
Wolfgang

A few I had a closer attachment to but all of them are awesome to me.

i have worldwide (on r4), city folk and new leaf but i barely remember.
i remember no one on worldwide.
only alice and prince so far on city folk. i started out with alice on that town and it was my first ac game and first ever dreamie. prince was also cute tho.
on my first new leaf town i remember gruff, baabara(really hated her but wouldnt move away), tank etc. also this is probably one of the most saddening animal crossing villager stories but ive had 2 towns on acnl so far and i started both towns with tank and on both towns he left as one of the first leavers and i really like him alot. ;-;

My first Villagers were Bones, Bella, Flip, Gladys, and Rizzo. Only Flip and Rizzo remain in my town. I hope to get Gladys back someday via Amiibo cards. I intend to make a Redwall town someday with all the mice, but that might have to wait until the Switch game.

Back