Kalle

Teacher
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2963-5328-0989
October Birthstone (Opal)
Whether you've started with the Gamecube AC title, New Leaf, or anything in between, which villagers were your first ever? Do you have some attachment to any of them?

I started with the NA Gamecube release, but never played another AC until New Leaf. As such, I started with six villagers, two of which I had to have in New Leaf again (Bob and Apollo).

Bob
Apollo
Axel
Betty
Cashmere
Belle

Belle moved out fairly quickly, as did Cashmere, who were replaced by Pinky and Monique. I still have the other four in my original village though, so for me it's unfortunate that Betty did not return in the Welcome amiibo update. I originally brought Axel to my NL village, too, but was really disappointed how Nintendo changed his home.

i started with wild world; i don't remember all of my first villagers, since it was years ago, but i do remember that i had tangy c:

i have a pretty small attachment to her; she's special in my books, since she's the only villager i remember i had during my first wild world save file, which is why i also decided to get her for my new leaf town ^^

I can't remember for sure all the villagers I had in my gamecube town, but for sure I started with Maddie, Samson, Groucho, and Rex, of which I still love Maddie and Groucho. The cranky personalities on the gamecube were so grumpy, I loved it! They're quite toned down in new leaf.

In my first GCN town, there was Bob, Mitzi, Tangy, Tom, Gwen and Quetzal. In my second GCN town, I think it was Doc, Weber, Freckles, Mitzi and two others who I can't remember right now. In my New Leaf town, there was Tangy, Mott, Jeremiah, Wolfgang and Vesta.

In ACPG all I can remember is Monique, Rhoda, Opal, Kiki, Tangy, and Nate. In ACWW all I remember is Friga and Kiki. In ACCF all I can remember is Ed, Clyde, Kiki, Tangy and Camofrog. And in my very, very, VERY first ACNL town all that comes to mind is Deena, hahaha.

As you can see Tangy and Kiki have kinda been there through it all with me. c:

I started with Whitney and Drago, who I loved, Gabi, who I was neutral about, and Cobb and Jambette, who I absolutely hated. I had also never played an Animal Crossing game before, so was unaware new villagers could move in... Or that any could move out.

Drago was my first villager to move after I took a hiatus, and so I stopped playing for like a year out of frustration and a slight sense of betrayal.

As it happens, Whitney is the only villager left of those original five, but I intend to get Drago back soon. No one's quite been able to replace him as my favourite Lazy villager just yet.

I don't remember many of my villagers, but In Wild World it was Bunnie that I remember first seeing, City Folk was Joey and Cookie, New Leaf was Rowan, and in Gamecube it was Wolfgang, Weber and Rosie that I remember

New Leaf! Over 2 years ago. :) I started out with:
-Purrl
-Poppy
-Roald
-Rasher
-Pompom

Last edited:
My first Animal Crossing game was the original for the Gamecube, and honestly the only villager I remember having was Poncho. I love him so much, I'm still looking to get him into my ACNL town.

My first game was wild world and it was the reason I got a ds actually. It was the only game I had for the first few months I had it. I remeber some characters I had but was favorite Chevre and she was one of my orginals and after about a year she decided to move out and by then my sister had her own cartige and she came over and took Chevre and before then the both of us had noclue that she could take Chevre and once she did I begged her every day to make her move so I could have her again. Two games later and I'm still looking for her ;(

My first villagers in New Leaf were Pecan, Vesta, Gruff, Cousteau and Penelope.
Of all of them, Pecan is the only remaining villager I still have in my town. I wish I still had Vesta and Penelope ;-;

New Leaf:
Molly
Rosie
Queenie
Ozzie
Monty
Molly and Rosie were my favorite! :D
Queenie would be hilarious too lol. :3
Ozzie was good.
Monty as well.

New Leaf was my first game, and I started with Punchy, Peanut, Sally, Jay and Butch :) I quickly grew attached to Punchy- so much so that I cried for days when my little sister deleted that town :( Thankfully I was able to get Punchy back after a few months... I've been playing AC for 2 1/2 years, and he's still my favorite villager to this day ^u^

My starting villagers in Wild World were Bill, Bunnie and Purrl.

In New Leaf for one town I got Deli, Cesar, Pate, Moose and Celia whereas in another I got Rodney, Wart Jr, Kitty, Lucky and someone I cannot remember for the life of me.

I'd kill for Bob. He's the closest to a Rover villager I could ever get.

Well, at least BlueBear was my first villager. I think Rooney, Stiches, and Sydney were too.

I remember Kiki, Teddy, Truffles, Aurora, Carrie, and Alfonso in GC. Kiki is my absolute favourite.

I got New Leaf because I was feeling nostalgic, but I still miss the original version of Animal Crossing.

I'd kill for Bob. He's the closest to a Rover villager I could ever get.

I kinda wish that Rover would become a villager later on in the series. They've made his role so minor in New Leaf that he only appears ONCE (unless you use his amiibo card which you have to pay for). He should be smug or lazy. Also, I agree with your username.

Back