• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your first villagers

I first started with New leaf, my first five were Mitzi, Amelia, Wolfgang, Goose, and Cheri. Then came Kidd (EW MOVE OUT ALREADY) then Mira, Drago, and Opal. I let Mira go so I could get Lucky from the campsite, and finally I adopted Marshal for free as my 10th villager.

On the GC, they were: Pecan, Bunnie, Buzz, Baabara, Quetzal, Puck, Aurora, Rio. That's who I can remember.

There are only two that are memorable to me in ACGC as my first villagers because I talked to them a lot more than I did the other villagers in town and those villagers are Cupcake and Daisy.

I liked Daisy, not so much Cupcake I thought her hair was weird and was a really bad hairdo for someone who would talk down to me about my fashion sense quite a lot and basically everybody else in town. She could be alright though, didn't hate her as much as I hated Monique in a later town to come. She was just annoying, but I guess they both sometimes would go out of their way to be annoying.

Daisy, I was familiar with because I'd talked to her before in wild world. I think she's a good villager, i've always quite liked her. I have nothing against her, she's always been quite sweet. Technically these aren't my first villagers though as I bought the game second hand, and there was already a saved file on it. I tried keeping that file, but I just decided to delete it in the end as it didn't feel like my own.

In Wild World, the only villagers I can remember as my first ones are Lucy and Teddy. Lucy because I loved her at the time, and thought she was one of the best villagers ever, until I saw all the other villagers I could have and I was like WOAH. I remember I would constantly talk to her and hang out at her house a lot. She was always inside for some reason.

Teddy was my 8th move in, and the reason why I remember him is because I hated him. LOL, I legitimately deleted my game over him because I couldn't live with the fact he was my 8th and he'd be living in my town until he eventually decides to move out with could be now or never - as I found out with Roald. :l

Wild World was also my first game.

In my City Folk town, my first villagers that I can remember were Pekoe and Drift.

Absolutely love Pekoe and still do. Drift, I don't mind at all even though I thought I hated the frogs and felt like they were the plague when I was younger because once i'd have one move in ACWW i'd usually have another move in a day later.

In New Leaf, my first villagers were Papi, Cherry and Victoria.

Loved Papi, I used to play my old saved file every day just so I could see him. He was the only villager in town who I was constantly talking to and he holds a special place in my heart. He's not a dreamie anymore, but he's still a very sweet villager.

Cherry was a move in but she was the first move in, I don't know if that counts haha. I liked her too, she was awesome.

Victoria I absolutely hated and still do because she was right infront of the only bridge in town and she was annoyingly peppy. I love peppies, but I don't like it on her. She thought we were bestfriends within weeks of knowing her.

All I remember was from my very first New Leaf town was: Peaches, Broccolo, Genji, Timbra and Angus (honestly don't remember who the peppy villager was, may have been either Bluebear or Bonbon).

Peaches and Timbra were always there on helping me out, and Broccolo would end up being reunited when I bought a physical copy after my 3DS had its data deleted. I'm going to see if I can get Genji in my second town, one day...

-Bettina die
-Marcel
-Mathilda
-Twiggy
-Rowan

Honestly only one I like is Twiggy, all else can leave first.

Last edited:
New Leaf was my first. My very first villagers ever were Cesar, Peanut, Callie, Violet, Paula, Dizzy, Flip, Kidd, Quillson and Gruff. Not the most attractive villagers, but man it was so fun

My first was the GameCube game so it's been a long time! All I can definitely remember is having my boy Lucky, Apollo, Stitches and Mitzi.

I can't remember any one the GameCube.
I have had a few towns on wild world. My first town I remember Angus and Static. On my second town I remember Whitney, Tangy and Mitzi. I can't remember my others.
City folk is a little hazy to me, I have had 3 towns. My first town in 2008 I can remember Winnie, Filbert, Stitches, (who I hated for some reason? I love him now though! :p) Violet, Avery and Bill. My second town around 2011ish (because my little sister accidentally reset) I can remember Static, Agent S, Victoria, Nan, Nana and a frog. My 3rd town I reset in 2016 I had Gloria, Tabby, Grizzly, Sydney, Pudge and Jitters.
In New Leaf I have only had one town and I got Tabby, Biskit, Miranda, Wart Jr and Buck.

Can't remember who was first in my first town, but ones I remember from early on in the GameCube game that made an impression for me are Tad, Kiki, Cupcake, Nosegay, Sally (now Cally), and Bob, among others.

I don't remember my first EVER, but from my first Animal Crossing town (in Wild World) I remember I had Goldie, Tangy, Whitney, Cookie, Mint, Lucky, Peanut, Samson, and Mitzi each at some point.

I can't remember all of them. The town didn't even last 2 weeks. Off the top of my head, there was Skye, then Carmen, Ken, Iggly, Pashmina, Marcel. I really don't know the others.

My first few villagers were Annabelle, Cyrano, Pashmina, Boomer and a few more, but I have forgotten already I miss them muchh

For New Leaf I remember having Rodney has one of my first villager. I was like "omg a hamster?!" I also had Bree and not liking her haha although I dont think shes new to New Leaf (correct me if Im wrong)

I dont quite remember my villagers for City Folk or Wild World. But for the gamecube version I remember having Elmer the horse. Ava the chicken and of course, Mitzi. Thats where my whole love for her started. Those 3 have been my all time favorite villagers since then!

Back