• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I don't know how this happened

Irelia

please dont vote for kanye
Bells
Island
Alola
New Horizons Token
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
UPDATE: I am in the ground.
.eJwVzEEOhCAMQNG7cACKFBG8DUGCJGIJ7awm3n3G5X-L_1WfealdnSKDd4CjcaZ5aBaaqRZdiepV0misM3VIIimfvdzCYFdrHUaPAdFEY1wE-48trOii92YJL7X-bsZd1fMDv7oh2A.wkX543eYpWppHNeepV_nFqpC4y8

day 5: my villagers keep walking by me and I have been in the ground for what seems like eternity.

sorry if we're not allowed to post about hacks, but I find this hilarious lmao #don'tbanme

0d9MZPi.png

Floods are sort of frequent, but you hear the sound of the ocean loud and clear. :) Also you can never have to many waterfalls, my friends.

i'm not advocating hacks or anything, I just thought this was cool and wanted to share

Last edited:
It looks awesome ^^ My old town was hacked a little, haha. But it didn't look awesome like that!

It looks really cool :D I dunno why everyone is being mean to you, though :c

I know :/ Oh well. Just gotta ignore them!
BUT THANK YOU! I think I'm gonna work on making more cool glitch-like things, and then I'll share my dream address w/ everybody so they can join in on the fun. Open to ideas though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

It looks awesome ^^ My old town was hacked a little, haha. But it didn't look awesome like that!

agfhjkdld thank you <3 I should probably take my house out of the water though, right? lol.
What kind of things did you do? I need ideas!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not enough islands IMO.

i wholeheartedly agree
7.8/10 not enough islands

Last edited:
It looks really cool :D I dunno why everyone is being mean to you, though :c
giphy.gif

oh don't mind johncena. she's just kidding around haha.
BUT THANK YOU! I think I'm gonna work on making more cool glitch-like things, and then I'll share my dream address w/ everybody so they can join in on the fun. Open to ideas though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

agfhjkdld thank you <3 I should probably take my house out of the water though, right? lol.
What kind of things did you do? I need ideas!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wholeheartedly agree
7.8/10 not enough islands

excuse u
everything i said was true

reading this thread reminds me of the avatar chat on neopets and now i miss neopets
edit: i forgot i was using a neopets avatar on this site still when i wrote this now i just look all sorts of obsessed and silly :^)

how does the animation of leaving ur house work? i like that ur mayor's body just magically is whatever the acnl equivalent of a green screen is... idk if that even makes sense but thats my apt observation

Last edited:
reading this thread reminds me of the avatar chat on neopets and now i miss neopets
edit: i forgot i was using a neopets avatar on this site still when i wrote this now i just look all sorts of obsessed and silly :^)

how does the animation of leaving ur house work? i like that ur mayor's body just magically is whatever the acnl equivalent of a green screen is... idk if that even makes sense but thats my apt observation

rip neopets was an awesome site tho.. I, too, had a neopets phase x(

So apparently you walk like normal around the pond/lake attached to the waterfall, but once you try to walk in the ocean, you start to swim as you normally would with a wetsuit.

Also leaving/entering your house animation is basically the same as if it were above ground.

I really wish I could hack my town, but it just seems so complicated. Plus it'd give me anxiety. I would just always feel that my town might get corrupted or something!

Back