🌹Animal Crossing Journals: The 1 Year Challenge, 2017 Edition🌹

Finally had Shrunk show up in town today and so I scurried around and gathered my signatures before everyone went to bed, I also finally unlocked the QR machine, I mostly want to do it so I can save my own designs, upload them and be able to get them back eventually cause I want to make like 1 million pastel clothing items.... someone please stop me. I also want to upload my paths so others can maybe use them too because I think they actually turned out super cute and are the first pastel rainbow brick paths I've seen so maybe others would like them too. =D Didn't get around to doing much else today, went around and shook all my fruit down so I can collect it tomorrow. =]

Hello everyone!

I am happy to say that I will open the Discord server to the members of TBT. As threads are not allowed for Discord server advertisement, the only way to advertise is signatures until an official thread is up and running.

So for now, I have prepared something simple that I would appreciate if you used. Here I have a link for the Discord server in the presence of an image! Copy and paste the HTML code into your signature and by clicking onto it, it will directly take you to the server:

HTML:
[URL="https://discord.gg/ckpna3Y"][img]http://i.imgur.com/kB2llPc.png[/img][/URL]

and become this:

If you would prefer a link, then here it is: https://discord.gg/ckpna3Y

I would really appreciate it if everyone did this! Thank you all.​

hey strangers! it's been a while. work has been really hectic atm so i've not had a lot of time spare and when i have i've been spending it asleep/unwell lol! still managed to play a bit of animal crossing though! hope you've all had a fantastic week & have a lovely weekend! i'm still loving reading everyones journal entries c: ~

January 11th

★ nooklings announced they were gonna be closed for expansion!
★ kicks is under construction too yayyyyy
★ met lottie and also linked up my HHD game so i can finally get my house decor on FLEEK
★ visited @zebraqueen's town and used the shampoodle so i finally have nice hair ;w;
★ was cutting down my trees and i got a stump with a love heart pattern on it <3
★ marcel requested a camping cot.. thought it sounded quite cute but its literally a green bed lol
★ caught isabelle asleep and unlocked the dream suite! also paid it off with my bell savings
★ found gulliver on the beach and answered his question correctly (canada) and got a dreamcatcher!

January 12th

-- this was the day i wasn't very well so didn't get much done other than the usual chores! ;c --

January 13th

★ nooklings was finally under construction!
★ got the QR machine (i actually got this yesterday but thought it would be better to include it here!)
★ dream suite opened up, visited a few towns on tumblr to help inspire me with my town
★ sylvia the uchi kangaroo announced she was leaving on the 18th (if anyone is interested). i'll miss this one!
★ paid off home loan
★ did general dailes (fossils, bought out shops etc.)
★ plotted another bridge pwp near my house to make it easier to get around

View attachment 192439
View attachment 192440
View attachment 192441
61.jpg

~ to be continued in the next post ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

ran out of image space on my last post so this will have to be a doubler! hope that's okay!

January 14th
★ shrunk appeared and suggested opening Club LOL, so i ran around town and got all the villagers to sign!
★ kicks opened up!
★ @shesmyevangeline came over to my town and we did lots of tours, fished & caught some bugs! it was so fun, thanks! <3
★ paid off the pwp bridge
★ caught iggy and sylvia having a conversation about what i assume is gender stereotypes lmao
★ did the usuals; fossils, donations etc
★ went beetle farming and got enough to pay off the home loan (although im gonna wait and save up a bit more)

i do apologise for the heinous amount of screenshots lmao there are like 4 days worth here!

62.jpg
63.jpg
64.jpg
65.jpg
66.jpg
67.jpg
68.jpg
69.jpg
70.jpg
71.jpg

Bliss day 14:
I've been bored IRL today so played a lot.

*Tutu is now moving in! I just moved in the first person in my campsite because whatever.
*Solar panel suggested by Iggy
*Iggy complained about the snow (it's a blizzard today) I was kind of confused??? Iggy??? You're a penguin??? Penguins like snow??? Maybe he was traumatized as an egg or something.
*Forgot my plans to have Merengue over whoops
*paid off the police station last night so had it there today, I chose the classic one.
It has some cool stuff in it like a lovely doll I sent to Goldie. I'm pretty sure from Booker telling me he isn't good with faces means Cooper is going to get lots of calls to help with any crime. Or Derderi's crazy furniture smuggling crime thing will continue as usual. That's. That's sad actually. Booker didn't realize the only human in town in the station was the mayor...Okay.
*went diving fishing beetle hunting
*wrote letters to villagers
*make some more clothes for villagers/myself
*rearranged my house
*oh yeah yesterday I did shrunks petition thing and a the day before that Cyrus woke up
*did daily stuff nuff said
*I can't remember what the cookies were so obviously nothing I cared about whoops

Good day in town today. I had a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Took a mini hiatus today because my IRL schedule was a bit hectic and I needed good sleep for work tonight, but tomorrow I will make up for it. I need to post pictures on here more often I always forget to update here when I update tumblr, and I am a bit behind on tumblr too. XD I'll need to take care of that tomorrow. =] Hope everyone else's towns are doing great!

Haven't posted any pictures, but two animal friend visits today!

81BgqCt.jpg

I really wish Lucky would stop hoarding and displaying clothing.

QuMbHg2.jpg

Skye has the right idea, though.

hey all c: -- today i ordered the sanrio amiibo cards which should be coming tomorrow! if anyone wants to visit their RV's just lmk!

January 15th
★ katie was in town today, took her to @arize's town
★ woke up to find the bridge was completed! sooo much easier getting around now. never realised how inconvenient the map was
★ changed marcel's catchphrase to 'ayy lmao'... couldn't help myself
★ caught a pop eyed goldfish
★ caught an ant (only a couple more fish and bugs to go! still need to work on my diving tho)
★ sold my turnips to a friends town & paid off my home loan with the bells
★ phineas was in town again! i got the avid bell saver and village representative badge!
★ did the dailies
★ bought a wetsuit
★ re-landscaped my town, started laying down a few paths! i changed all the yellow tiles to stone ones so they wouldn't look so out of place, so much better!
★ sent a couple letters to willow and victoria
★ bought a megaphone
★ sylvia requested wind turbine pwp

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Last edited:
soo i decided that i don't wanna do a sailor moon themed town after all (i don't think ill be able to get it to a place i'm super happy with just because of some of my map features etc) so i'm scrapping that idea
i think i'll just let my town grow naturally for a while and try and figure it out later

aside from that i've just been sticking to my daily chores and that kinda stuff because being in my town was making me stressed. but hopefully now that i don't have to worry about landscaping and all that jazz, i'll be able to enjoy things more!

my goals for today are to work on my diving encyclopedia, and get a mole cricket, a pop-eyed goldfish and a freshwater goby to finish my bugs and fish!

~ Elysium Post: Week Two ~
Main Events and Developments

January 8
♣ Experienced in-game snow for the first time
♣ Hosted my first visitor (mocha.)
♣ Payed off 3rd home loan

January 9
♣ Ceremony for Elysium's campsite
♣ Met Cyrus and had my bed refurbished
♣ Had Deirdre suggest a lighthouse

January 10
♣ Ceremony for Town Hall fountain
♣ Had first camper in town (Pinky)
♣ Designed a temporary town flag

January 11
♣ Convinced Fang to stay
♣ Redd's first visit
♣ Moved in a second character, Dr. Nyx

January 12
-no noteworthy happenings-

January 13
♣ Ceremony for Elysium's Lighthouse
♣ T&T Mart opened on Main Street
♣ Finally caught a Stringfish!

January 14
♣ Ceremony for Fence
♣ Collected signatures for Club LOL
♣ Kicks opened
♣ Gained access to QR Machine
♣ Sent new shirts to Erik and Leopold

Week Goals: Earning 50 Medals
-not achieved-

Additional Notes:
Portia will be leaving town on January 23. Anyone interested in offering her a new home can PM me - I've been told she hasn't decided where to move yet :eek:

Lighthouse.jpg

This weekend has been trying my patience, all I want to do is relax and play in town xD

I literally don't remember saturday at all-- I played xD;;

1/15

- summoned etoile
- had a few people over for signatures and such
- screaming because I have no idea what I'm doing with my town layout
- static requested the zen bell
- at some point this weekend shrunk showed up and I have no idea when the club will actually show up
- I saved 10 turnips from last week that now officially spoiled so I finally caught a fly-- the last thing I needed for this month :3
- tested villager friendship since the speaker thing is finally available, they are all low. No one waved to me and they suddenly went from giving me furniture to shirts again? D: I think I forgot to talk to many of them on saturday because ehh..
- Villagers FINALLY stopped spreading the stump-maker rumor and started using the pro-listener. I am so happy. ; u ;
- one of the villies decided to call me angel. I hope this spreads quickly (thank you, halo accessory). I have very mixed feelings about being called "beefcake" by almost every single villager xD
- Was able to visit user Pooky's town to sell 2 inventories full of turnips, I made ~2 million bells in a day. Hallelujah I've been neglecting my beetles because life is hard and sleep is my friend :p
- Caught Ursala a string fish but no change in friendship level. REALLY hoping that her birthday tomorrow will help things along ^^;;;;
- Villagers keep calling my furniture expensive but it's literally all coupons. I've spent no money on the items in my house. at all. It's all meow coupons and gifts x,D
- I forgot to buy out my stores and I am v sad

I feel like I've forgotten stuff but that's the gist of it~ I need to make a new signature since the one I'm using is hella outta date ^^;;; I'm so tired but I really want to play more :x

Also, anyone know if your dialogue with past villagers on main street changes depending on your friendship level? Can't find anything about it anywhere~

honestly all i've been doing is going to the island and farming beetles lmao
but i'm getting club lol soon! and a second floor tomorrow! c:

Today I had Etoile over, it was my first time using Wisp, and I think I'm going to have her over a few more times before moving her in so I can get all her furniture!
tumblr_ojuwcr72nK1w27vleo7_400.jpg

Also the rest of the trees I planted finally finished growing so I had a very tedious time running around collecting the fruits, which especially sucks when you have paths down everywhere cause it's like "A" NO WHY ARE KICKING IT UP PICK UP THE DANG APPLE!
tumblr_ojuwcr72nK1w27vleo2_400.jpg

And since I finally have both my basement and second floor started I moved my sea themed stuff to the basement as that's going to be the room's theme.
tumblr_ojuwcr72nK1w27vleo1_400.jpg

Ooh, I'm afraid I have to cancel. The reason? I'm too focused on my other 2 towns, and I don't think I have the equipment to put images inside my New 3DS XL. Umm. Maybe if I do, i'm gonna start this again?

ive not been on mucb at all today due to being busy at work.
was only able to do 20minutes just of chores and talking to villagers. Same with yesterday,

Hopefully tomorrow isnt looking so busy so will be able to play a bit then!

Forgot to post yesterday because I've been distracted by a certain jrpg that came out in September I think it was.

Anyways yesterday in Bliss:
*chores
*spaced out on going to Pecans house opps
* Goldie or Peggy suggested the fairy tale bench
*wrote everyone letters
*farmed beetles
*toad hat and random cookie
Today:
*paid off second home loan
*bought toolbox from campground
*cookies were s.s. dolphin and random which was a rocking horse
*it's snowing so idk guess the villagers are too cold to ask favors XD
*got suggested modern bridge by Quillson

I totally forgot about the friend level thing. Portia is so cute I'd snatch her up if I had internet Foxglove!

Last edited:
well between this day i havent done much in the island

caught all fishes
missing some 3-5 diving creature (missing 3 in main island and 2 island )
missing the ant and fky but those are easy plus its in every month
got the qr machine
today the nookling are upgrading
im getting a second floor which i will make it my splat fun (kinda will be like a fun room but with furniture of splatoon :p all my room will be colorful
rudy will move on the 18 and then on the 19 im gonna go find another one of my dreamies

that about it
im gonna play kinda slow starting next weekend but its because of classes but i hope i dont fall to behind

forgot to add i created my 2 mule character one its call polka and the other stripe.... and their house will only have 1 floor with that set

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't posted over this weekend, I got a bit crazy on Saturday (I don't remember half of it, be safe when drinking kids!) and had to spend Sunday recovering.

Over the past few days I have been:
-Unlocked the Museum expansion and paid it off, should be built tomorrow!
-Finished catching all the bugs for this month, only need 2 more fish
-Have had some sucky pwp's suggested by my villagers
-Leonardo is moving out on the 24th!
-Done some minor landscaping

Tonight I am just doing some bell grinding and lots of grinding on island tours so I can get more bushes!

Back