🌹Animal Crossing Journals: The 1 Year Challenge, 2017 Edition🌹

Changed from my winter outfit into my Spring outfit! =D
Y6T0xNE.jpg
So I've been doing a lot of work in BOTH of my towns, been trying to work on customizing the bejesus out of furniture and planning out my homes. I just got the final upgrade in mayor Bray's house so I'm excited to get to work and start filling those babies up. I made super detailed plans and catalogs of what to get for each room and how to place them...-_- I'm kind of a planning freak. I also started writing to all my villagers, this was my second letter to Vlad and now I'm super mad I didn't send it as his first one because I think it's super cute, I attached a fruit as a present too. ^u^
xfWg1lK.jpg

Quick update for Bliss:
*might try out dirt paths never done them before
*finally decided I want to do a forest zen/spirit type town (not a horror town like ghost/Halloween/spooky vibe)
*trying to make all my villagers have catchphrases that are mythical/spooky
*going to demolish pwps I placed randomly :( so much wasted money hah hah
*really stuck on ideas for pwp placement but eh
*music boxes slowly coming along
*Clover's house is driving me crazy

Update on Bliss time!
(Did I miss the challenge for this month?)
*have almost half the music boxes. I think. Not sure.
* Diana gave me her pic randomly!!!!!!!!!!!
*New path design
*trying to place pwps but have a huge area of land I'm not sure what to do with.
*Villagers slowly suggesting pwps
*got Zen exterior for some alt houses looks amazing
* built hotspring in Meh spot
*got golden shovel
*black hybrid Lillie's died along with blue pansies fail
*lining path by houses with bamboo and olive starts
*BEAT STORY MODE OF PUZZLE LEAGUE. This game is so hard for me. I'm so happy.
*sticking with 9 villagers. Daisy moved but Carmel is in she's adorable I might keep her and forget about Wendy as my peppy.
*My new spring outfit is the paper percale and spring blossom dress kimono.

Bliss is chill for now. :)

Quick update:
* Finally got a peach from Leo who then moved
*Demolished Cedar's house to plot reset
*Genji moved in but after spending all day with him only plotting where Cedar's house was I gave up so now my line of villagers isn't perfect but I don't care. Also I have no clue where or if Cedars house will have a good new spot so uhg.
*Building resetti center
*Got suggested bus stop whoohoo
*Also repathed whole town with Ceres but actually used the 6x6 rule better so my town looks better
*Clover's house is going to be a Japanese Ryokan Hotel which is coming along so amazingly so far

Last edited:
i havent quit but been playing less just entering sometimes see who moving that about it

*screeching* I got Maggie in the mail today so I am for sure going to move her in tomorrow probably! She's my last person so move in and then I'll be able to kick up all my blocks and really get into landscaping. I've been collecting bushes and trees and started my strip of landscaping up by the train tracks with my row of cedar trees. I'm so happy my town is coming together!

Trying to keep this thread ALIVE!

I moved Maggie in and she's all settled and everything, have my "Art Walk" sectioned off just have to figure out which things I am going to put in now, and I've been trying the diving trick so I can get more PWP's suggested!

In Bliss:
*Clover's house is looking awesome even if it's not 20% done.
*Replaced Genji with Antonio. My row of houses is restored.
*Eunice just moved in so I have Vesta, Muffy and her as my sheeps.
*Let Shep move. Kinda regret it. But two smugs with him and Marshal are just too many.
*Almost done with building pwps (half of them are lanterns hah hah)
*Built too expensive Stone hendge
*Breed a purple pansy
*Decorated bottom of my house with white roccoco stuff
*working in music boxes has basically come to a halt due to big clamshells being elusive...
*I'm 60-75% done with basic layout stuff for my town but it feels kind of empty I'm still trying to figure out why and what to do about it.
*Brewster messed up my coffee order. Which really ruins it for me. Every time I ordered no milk at all so now my usual coffee is "mellow because all the milk". It makes me really disappointed so now I get the to go cups. I don't know what messed it up so much.
*Town flag is my map it looks amazing

Right now I'm focusing a lot on my villagers because I want them all to love me. I've actually seen things I never did before because of high friendship with more than one villager.

Like Diana came over to my house randomly and gave me candy (usually it's furniture).

Muffy wanted me to deliver a thing to Chief. I give thing to Chief. Chief says it was for me and he picked it to go with my house. I get the option to open it now or later so I say open it now. It's a bathtub! The whole thing was adorable.

I've been busy with school and stuff, but I play as much as I can.

my fossils are almost done, but my bugs and other stuff still need work. My tree grew to the point that I can sit on my tree :)

Passed 2 fashion checks! Just waiting for her to come back again cause it's 3 you need right? Can't wait to have her store cause I need some shoes and clothes from her! I'm excited. I wish there was a way to get more than one PWP ping a day because it's killing me waiting for my villagers to give me PWP ideas. =[

Just updating on things.
Recently in Bliss:
*Gave up getting Genji back for now. I cycled all 16 villagers to get him but he wouldn't show up so yeah. Bam is my jock now. I would love to have Bam and Genji but whatever.
*Destroyed some lanterns/ricerack built a well building the moai statue thing right now
*Depathed town for dirt paths
*Breed hybrid pink Lillie's
*Realized I have a ton of work left in town lol

Last edited:
Nothing like an egg hunt to help you find buried threads, gotta try to keep this guy alive! I've been doing the same stuff, planting tons of new bushes and trees and working on my PWP's

I'll update too hah...
In Bliss:
*Let Bam move right now I have Poncho
*Astrid moved in
*Literally so sick of plot resetting I took up every path in my town. I'm done. Don't care anymore.
*I repathed my town to a dirt path qr I made. Yesterday took it down. 100% committed to pathless town now. Nobody is moving ever again hah hah.
*As some of you heard probably my games been glitching a little so I emptied out all my character storage. (It make like 100k bells somehow).
*Rebuilt Cedars home!!! New and improved decided to make it bigger.
*Might give up on my music box plan. I literally never go to Ceres house to listen to them except maybe twice, I'm getting confused which ones I have and make duplicates...The amount of money I'll need to have space for ALL the music boxes is like 6 million left. I just feel like it's bland I could do something better with the 6 rooms he has.
*I'm in love with Clover's place. Her home is my favorite part of town.
*Added three rooms to my mayors house.
*I haven't planted much but flowers lately. Might redo one walkway but doubtful I will soon.
*Finished moai statute

Lately I love/hate my town.
I don't know what to do with Cedar or Ceres homes and a room in my mayor's home. I've done a lot since the start and I'm so sick of everything being a million bells to upgrade, lol.
I'll probably be taking a break and just checking in my town pretty soon if it keeps up.

It's been a weekish so I'll update.
In Bliss:
*Swapped around two pwps only to decide I liked them originally better -_-
*Built a flower arch
*Decided Cedar's house is a Teashop restaurant caf? thing. Not a shop that sells tea (why does the glass pot have to be amiibo only...) like the place historically geshia worked. Tea ceremony building.
*Cere's house is going to be a temple now.
*Astrid is staying because I really like her now and she's amazing. Best kangaroo mom.
*Poncho is okay. I have a hard time finding him recently in town. I don't have an opinion on him.

But it's super obvious he and Carmen are probably dating or something he is always at her place, she always wants me to get him for her, she's always commenting on his manly bod. But not deliver stuff I think the relationship is a secret right now. *Gasp*. The scandal. It's adorable.

*Planted some cedar trees cut down some non cedar trees planted a few bushes. I'm about done landscaping I gotta work on gardening hah hah hah nooooooo.
*I'm thinking orange, black and purple flowers.
*Changed ordinace to perfect town. Which I hate so so much but life's been busy. I don't have time to maintain flowers everyday right now.
* My main area I'm trying to figure out is my Zen bench and garden by retail and the caf? it just looks...bad. Boring. Bad. But I can't seem to fix it. I'm not rebuilding it. I can't make it symmetrical because the trees are around a rock and my resetti center. I've tried flowers but I feel like it looked...bad. I guess I'll have to try flowers again idk. It's one space and trees on the left and two spaces and a row of trees on the right.
*I was redecorating and Carmen barged in. At first I was annoyed but she gave me a hibachi! Which I really needed today so I was really glad she came over.
*Diana is avoiding me I'm convinced. I never see her anymore.
She's always at the caf?. I'm not sure why. Is she mad I'm friends with Astrid? They get along pretty well though. Maybe she's having a mid life crisis idk I hope she snaps out of it. She is becoming good friends with Muffy lately. Muffy sent me a letter about how she was spacing out looking at the ocean. Maybe it's something with both of them...?
*Lucky and Fang are at the museum a lot lately. Lucky wants to eat the bugs and Fang wants to watch the fish.
* Oh recently I got Lucky to visit me and Carmen too randomly in my house! So now Marshal, Vesta, Carmen, Diana, and Lucky all randomly stop by! I still have to work on Muffy, Poncho, Astrid and Fang. I have no clue why Muffy isn't there yet I've had her a while.
*All my villager are black/white colors mainly which pleases me to no end. Cause the yin/yang symbol is black/white. It's a little thing but I think it adds to my town.
*I don't seen Marshal like I used to in town. Recently he seems so small compared to everyone else in town. I have no idea what he is up to but everyone says he and Lucky and Fang are buds. They are probably doing fun guy stuff. I've heard they keep having bug catching contests with each other.
*I want Wendel's RV to come to town but he's a jerk.
*Vesta seems cheery lately. She keeps bugging me to buy stuff I'm pretty sure she's got a new book series she's into. She said she's working on a book too. Something about the history of Bliss. Her and Carmen are friends surprisingly. They got in a bad fight but Carmen's fashionable gift saved the day. Some historical beige shirt with checks on it idk the name. It's adorable on Vesta.
*Almost everyone is wearing my designs. It's actually kind of getting annoying for some reason.
*Brewster finally likes me even though I mess up everyone's coffee orders every day. All the time. Some days I get two out of town people. Uhg.
*I never remember to go to Shrunks...
*I want it to be May already because I want new fish and bugs.

*Overall I'm working on making money (boo), designing rooms, flowers/gardening, and my villagers. I'm tweaking things landscaping wise but not too much now. I think I see Astrid and Vesta the most. Things aren't perfect but my town has a theme and some character I think at this point.
I don't have it in my to keep up with dirt paths but seeing grass again and no taking up tiles is so nice I don't even mind at all if it ever happens.

Sometimes I still feel guilty about deleting my old town even though I'm happier with Bliss a million times more than my old town in the two years I had it. I'll chalk it up to my town still being "new" in comparison.

Last edited:
Quick update:
*Repathed town because im worried about move ins didn't take that long actually
*Moved in and out some people. Lucy,Anhka, and Diana.
*Not sure if Astrid instead​ of Diana was the right choice but you don't see Astrid much. She's super cute and Diana has been in my town so long so idk.
*Cody is my current jock till I move him. Mitzi moved in.
*Re landscaped an area with fruit trees and bamboo still not happy with it.

That's it just a quick update.

Last edited:
Back