• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌹Animal Crossing Journals: The 1 Year Challenge, 2017 Edition🌹

So I moved in Clyde, Annalise moved out, but since she was in boxes when I moved in Clyde I still had to pick someone to replace so I moved out Robin too. So today I was at 9 villagers so I just told wisp I want Vladimir to move in so now I have Etoile, Diana, Clyde and soon to be Vladimir already moved in! Getting my dreamies pretty steadily. Woo!

I LOVE CLYDE omg i regret moving him out of my main town so much
i love his little belly when you see him from side-on
so cute

3-6

barely nothing excited
just on the 6 was annalisa birthday and gave her my only bureom :( vecause it was the only i had that she like plus it fitting for her
so i made her happy that all :)

Lately in Bliss:
*Built two round light posts
*Built Outdoor chair
*Still no 3DS from cookie I'm getting frustrated.
*Played two rounds of Desert Island Escape but having to shake my 2DS 600times because I don't have amiibo things is just not worth it since you can only play one round a day, seriously?
*still trying to figure out what flowers to plant I'm thinking black and white and pink not sure
*randomly planting cedar trees
*grew one blue rose but not a second yet so I can breed more
That's about it just trucking along. Getting a little bored but I'm getting used to building pwps were they are suggested it's kind of fun to decorate around that. Less ocd for me :)

i feel like i'm kinda stuck in a rut in my town? i think i will go back to my main for a little (i'll still do dailies and stuff tho)
idkkkk

@littletwinclouds I've been feeling stuck too it's not just you. For me I guess because I'm not surprised by what villagers say anymore it feels kind of grindy.

Anyone else feeling that way?

I did unlock the caf? today and placed it next to retail. I'm happy about that.

I might start letting villagers move out. I'm getting bored with a few of them and want some cute villagers. I don't really like t-bone, Peggy is okay and so is Iggy but there's other villagers of that type Id rather have. After more than a month noone has yet to give me their picture.

Worked on my town a lot since yesterday.
I found the tab for February Challenges (forgot to look all this time)
Funny because from the 1-7th I organized my mayor's clothes and found my winter outfit, changed my mayor's hair and eyes. Right now the mayor has on a Blue Ribbon, Hanten Shirt, Black Skirt, Black Stockings and Black Loafers. So did that.
I cut down a ton of trees last night and sold lots of flowers (I've decided on black and pink flowers mostly and blue but no blue roses really yet).
And now my town is perfect! I'm surprised I don't feel like I have that many pwps.
Also I finished the caf? loan and it was built today had my mayor's first coffee.

I sent my villagers rubber aprons, half the town is wearing them it's pretty cute.

I also cleaned out my house and storage.

Currently I'm saving big clam shells for music boxes and trying to make a path I like to make things feel fresher in town.

Been doing lots of grinding on the island so I can try to finish my house and start getting the furniture for it... I bought the secret storage and did the mini tutorial for the HHD so I am SO HAPPY I'll be able to move stuff that way instead now... I hate pushing the stuff and trying to turn it in a tight space drives me bananas! Also yesterday I finally got the beautiful statue suggested. Do you know how many towns I've had where nobody will ever suggest it? =[[[[ So I built and paid off one of those today, will probably knock it down once I plan out my town more and find a better place for it. But I'm just trying to put in a bunch of PWP's to get to perfect town and get my can, because OMG I HATE WATERING MY FLOWERS EVERYDAY!

Wasn't feeling the fishing tournament today so I skipped it, I just hate that it halts any real interaction with the villagers because that's all they'll talk about, and it halts any progress with PWP's. So mean. But I did my dailies and paid off a home loan so that's something. Now I'm CONSIDERING making a third character... just because there's so many cute kawaii things for girls but then I don't know what her purpose in the town would be or what I would do with her house... I could also use the extra design spaces... hmm...

Question: Is time traveling for moving villagers okay? I know most people use amiibos now/villager trades but I can't do ethier. The rules say it's okay for plot resetting which is pretty much what I'd be doing I decided to lay patterns down. Just wondering? I wouldn't be buying from shops just getting certain villagers to move once because the houses right now are driving me crazy where they are. If not that's totally cool but I might have to quit the challenge lol. I don't care who moves into town just were the house is if that makes sense. Like time travel to get Pecan to move out, then have someone else move into the right spot. Basically plot resetting I guess ? Going to add it would only be one time and I'd put the date back to the real date when done. Overall I like this challenge a lot. I just feel limited compared to everyone else sometimes.

Last edited:
Question: Is time traveling for moving villagers okay? I know most people use amiibos now/villager trades but I can't do ethier. The rules say it's okay for plot resetting which is pretty much what I'd be doing I decided to lay patterns down. Just wondering? I wouldn't be buying from shops just getting certain villagers to move once because the houses right now are driving me crazy where they are. If not that's totally cool but I might have to quit the challenge lol. I don't care who moves into town just were the house is if that makes sense. Like time travel to get Pecan to move out, then have someone else move into the right spot. Basically plot resetting I guess ? Going to add it would only be one time and I'd put the date back to the real date when done. Overall I like this challenge a lot. I just feel limited compared to everyone else sometimes.

Hmm...I'll allow it.

Thank you! I just didn't want to break any rules without being sure because that wouldn't be fair. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi everyone!
Just a quick update:
*Valentine's day was good! Stitches send me a Valentine so cute!
*Over the past week upgraded my house to second floor. (The first size.) Stitches now comes over to play!
*Moved out villagers thanks to our lovely challenge leader, thank you!
Right now I have Stiches, Diana, Cobb, Lobo, Bangle, Ken, Anges, I can't remember who else right now. Merengue too she refuses to move, her house isn't ideal but I gave up moving her. She'll go eventually.
*Got Goldie's picture because she moved!
*Today my shop is closed for upgrading.
*Finally grew another blue rose a couple days ago.
*Got lots of white flowers from the island because I decided to make a park for black flowers.

been doing progress
odlly enough i dint get a card from a vilager :/ oh well doesnt matter much

anyway agent s moved away fianlly
and put the cafe where i wanted but she was in the way so im glad
i adopted kitty today on valentines day :p

missing now 2 fossils to finish that exhibit
missing 16 arts
and timmy and tommy today are rebuilding tomorrow il have tiy
and get my gracie checks :p

havent done much of nothing because i been busy

- - - Post Merge - - -

but always checking daily

I'm so behind on my museum hah hah.

In Bliss:
*Putting in secret room!
*Hemed and hawd on adding alt characters, added Cedar. His house will be basically the town music Hall and be full of music boxes it's gonna take foreverrrrrrr. Going to dress him as a cop maybe. Regretting not making him Officer Cedar but probably too long to put in. His house was built today.
*Today was my first day working at the Roost!
*Making a town "garden/trail" area
*Diana wanted to move today I told her no because I'm determined she and Lobo WILL BECOME MY FRIENDS.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I also redesigned all the villager clothes displayed at Mable and Sable's.

So I moved in Julian and I am already smitten, I love seeing him and Etoile hanging around each other CELESTIAL BESTIES! But as soon as I moved him in I decided to finalized where I want my plots for my other villagers to go, and I realized I don't really like where I put Clyde, So even though I've already began to bond with him I'll probably have to move him out and then move in a new one. =[ It seems everything I force someone out the amiibo villager ALWAYS takes the dang plot of whoever I am moving even though there are plenty of open places... but whatever it's just going to be slow going on the dreamy front for a bit.

i have finish the fossils exhibit in the musuem :)
and missing 16 arts

and missing 2 emotions to fill the first page :p

and the store upgraded now i have tiy
gotta wait for gracie now

Back