🌹Animal Crossing Journals: The 1 Year Challenge, 2017 Edition🌹

In Bliss lately:
*Finally got Merengue to move. I thought she was my bff but guess not no picture...Fine glad she left then.
*Got Stiches to move. Did get his picture!!! I'm sad he's gone but he need to have adventures too. (And leave room so I can get lucky someday...hahhah.)
*Growing blue roses is going okay
*Building more pwp. Picnic blankets built. Working on solar panel.
Built fairytale bench.
*redesigned shirts for villagers again
*got around 10 music boxes done but it's slow going
*bought a pink wetsuit.
*Merengue got me a pear

Things are going well overall but my villagers are
giving me the same gifts I have over and over and over to the point I'm wondering if it's really "random" or not hah hah.

*Added all my alts. Now I have Cedar, Clover and Ceres as alts.

*repathed whole town took so long wanted a 9path not 3path pieces pattern

*now my town has Marshal, Diana, Lobo, Zucker, Vesta, Gala off the top of my head

*working on upgrading everyone's houses and gathering pwps and making music boxes and decorating it's overwhelming hah hah

Things are good glad I've decided alt house placements it's been bothering me and driving me crazy for weeks now.

Neglected my town a bit the past two days because I found my old town card. But today because I did it in my other town with a high success rate I went ahead and moved in MOST of my villagers, I still need Clyde and Maggie(whose card i need still), and I have Sprinkle and Marina as place holders until I can get Clyde into his proper plot. But I have everyone moved out of the places I plan to develop so now my goal is going to be diving for PWP's everyday and getting the furniture I want for my houses and planning them out some more!

Daydream, created early February 2017

- Planted some flowers, got some hybrid roses
- Fished for the fishing tourney, and won 1st place
- Updated hairstyle to a shorter one
- Added some new fish to my museum's collection
- Did some errands for my villagers
- Working to upgrade my mayor's house

[kinda late to this, hope it's alright!]

Last edited:
I started about 6 days ago and things are going well, I've got caught everything for feb.
Unfortunately I don't have the qr machine yet so I can't plan my town out as of yet :)
Dream villagers and current villagers are in my signature, and I'm planning the best campsite you'll ever see!

On February 28 big top will leave so on the 29
Gonna adopt tucker
And after that I just gotta wait to Eunice leave and il adopt Tammy
And will have all dreamies
Though I'm thinking canberra too
Because I did like her

I made a second alt but 2 days after I got her I didn't want her... XD But I went around and marked off where I want my developed areas where I'll stuff them full of flowers/plants and pwp's and I have all but two villagers moved in, I'll have to move in Clyde when I get the chance but I'll still have to keep moving random villagers into Kiki's old plot until it plots two spaces forwards from where it is now... so hard to accomplish! But things are happening and I'm feeling good about my town, I am glad I didn't drop it once I found Salem, I'm trying to split my time between them so I don't favor one over the other. It's like the two sides of me, the gothy halloween part, and the kawaii hella gay part. XD

Guess I'll update too why not.
@ZebraQueen I have Canberra actually. If I had wifi I would so give her to you :) But I don't so </3

In Bliss:
*Built upstairs, left and right rooms for Ceres and upgraded exterior for castle. Looks AMAZING. SO HAPPY WITH IT. Going to upgrade whole house or however big it needs to be for music boxes but much slower than I did for this.

*Upgraded Cedar to second floor. I've felt iffy on it but decided why not?
I'm 60% sure I'm making his house a fish and tackle store and living area above. But might make it a tea house or spirit reading place? Who knows.
*Upgraded Clovers house.

*widened a path

*built a sign board

*Gala moved (her eyes started looking akward compared to Marshal Lobo and Chief. Anime eyessss) Drift has replaced her. I really wanted Genji but Drift is pretty cool.

*mainly waiting it out for more cedar trees and blue hydrangeas I'm lining above river town with those.

*Feng shui my mayors house because my luck is bad in game lately :/

*lost 150,000 to the stalk market. I keep thinking oh I'll try everyone makes money. Wrong. Every time I play I lose tons of money. Uhhhhg.

*trying to decide if I want to keep my mix of white purple flowers randomly or order them in a pattern.

*might replace bridges with the rope one

Right now things are starting to fall together in town. I'm really pleased with it. I have lots of pockets of space I should probably work on but I will eventually. I grinded a lot to update Ceres house so I'll probably take it easy for a bit and goof off with my villagers.

Going to add. I think letting villagers place pwps for me is actually working out really well. Things aren't placed were I would've put them but working with it looks really good. (I do move them over off paths if it's suggested there). My second favorite part of town has the police station, geyser, and round light. I added three more lights off of it in a row it looks so great. :) And it makes me feel like my town really is more of a group project done as a community. I know that sounds silly but it's true. :)

Last edited:
RIP so I think I might even move my ALT Koda, by deleting him and moving him... but I am not POSITIVE yet. Cause if I do an art walk kind of thing I could put his house up at the top and make it like... a kind of gift shop type thing, and have like the Gulliver stuff in it so if I have a statue fountain I can sell statues inside, and if i get a moai statue i can sell the mini one inside! =O IDK YET THO just an impulse, I'm going to not do it yet, cause I do like that Bray and Koda have the little middle bridge between them cause it's cute... but then again I could use that peninsula for like, a private garden for Bray! =O

I know what you mean! I should've put all my paths with my alt Ceres because I'm not using patterns in his house. But I used Cedar instead. I kinda might make them a Spiritual reading place or a winery now (same problem on impulse hah hah) and now I have no free patterns. No way I'm re pathing everything for a third time.

I already almost moved Clovers house twice.

Having alts is difficult sometimes.

Kaydekrunk- that sounds amazing though I never would've thought of that. Do it. :)

Last edited:
ugh I feel like I am getting stuck in a real rut? I haven't touched my town in a few days except to do festivale...
I really want to stick the challenge out but i dunno if i can :(

Which parts are you in a rut about?
Do you have any goals?
I was really in a rut until I made some alt characters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's my map finally actually two months late IMG_20170226_220926.jpg

Which parts are you in a rut about?
Do you have any goals?
I was really in a rut until I made some alt characters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's my map finally actually two months late View attachment 194960

omg that must have taken so long in plot resetting!!
i am just feeling a bit... bored? i haven't played my main town either. i think maybe i need a break from acnl for a bit, but because i'm not TTing in this town i'm scared to leave it for too long!

It sort of did take a while to line up houses hah hah. Not as long as in the past though (patterns can be put down and villagers avoid them now with open space. Not sure if it's common knowledge yet.) I was just mad I wanted all 10 houses in a row with 3 spaces between each house but when my town started there was nowhere else good to put my house lol. If I used amiibos it wouldve taken less work. But I don't so lol. But thank you! :)

Hmn. I get what you mean. It can get boring waiting for everything. I'm playing puzzle league when I get bored but I'm verrrrry bad at it.

I'm not time traveling now the houses are lined up (I've got a few Meh villagers but whatever). I get needing a break too happens to all of us. Maybe just check in on your town till you feel like playing and not push it :)

I totally am. There is the Princesse Collection that I reallly really really really want but I need to upgrade the T&T Mart before to T.I.Y.. Totally working hard for it! >:D

FINALLY got Clyde to plot where I wanted him and I feel so relieved, the only dreamie I don't have yet is Maggie because I'd need her card, but I have Sprinkle in her plot for now as a place holder. Slowly but surely starting up my park, built a fountain and a tire-toy so far in the space. Just need to start diving for PWP's so I can get the rest of the park stuff I want.

i dint participate on festivale because i was busy but whatever
also i got tammy
9/10 dreamies in rainbow just gotta wait until eunice leave so i can invite tucker :)

Back