• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Annalise Vs. Cleo

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I love them both and both have the kawaii eyes that I love on horse villagers, but I'm torn as to who will be the snooty villager that replaces Vivian. I mean Vivian is cool, but I never fall in love with wolves like I do horses. I have Annalise, Cleo, and Vivian amiibo cards so it isn't a huge deal, but still who should I move in?

Cleo is the only female horse that I like, so I'd choose her. Not to say Annalise isn't kawaii/cute (I had her at one point) but the color scheme of Cleo edges out Annalise or any other female horses to me :)

I looove annalise!
So sad she left without notice..
Now i have to wIt the darn 16-cycle to get her back!
I dont have her card :(

i love Cleo's appearance so much
but if you want to go for the "underhorse" so to speak, Annalise is the horse for you... from what i can tell (she's less common than Cleo post-update)

I do love the "underhorse". I loved her more than cleo. Annalise is as much of an islander as June. I shall scan her in.

I would have gone with Annalise, too. I like her more minimalistic and down-to-earth appearance way more. You did a good choice!

Back