Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So my mayor character is selling a bunch of stuff in the Re-tail flea market. However, when I'm using an alt character and I'm in there with a villager and they ping one of the items, they think that my alt character is the one selling it! This bothers me because 1) they keep refusing to buy anything anyway, if I'm using my non-mayor characters and 2) having a glitch, no matter how minor it is, is troubling. Has anyone else had this problem? What can I do about this?

The dialogue is weird, but it doesn't really affect anything. Your mayor will still get the bells. As for them refusing to buy stuff, it is likely because you set the price to high. You can sell something for up to (5x selling price - 1) or 9,999 bells, whichever is lower. If you go for the high-end price however, they will sometimes refuse to buy it anyway. It's random as to whether they will buy an item or not when the selling price is high.

The dialogue is weird, but it doesn't really affect anything. Your mayor will still get the bells. As for them refusing to buy stuff, it is likely because you set the price to high. You can sell something for up to (5x selling price - 1) or 9,999 bells, whichever is lower. If you go for the high-end price however, they will sometimes refuse to buy it anyway. It's random as to whether they will buy an item or not when the selling price is high.

I have set the price high, but there is always a chance that they will say yes. I've tried multiple times convincing them using my alt characters but they have never accepted after this glitch happened. They used to accept all the time before. With my mayor character, they will always buy something, even with my expensive prices. I'm pretty sure they don't buy when it's my alt characters because the villagers think they are selling it, but the game won't let them hand the money over to anyone other than the mayor. I know it's a little thing, but the flea market items sell faster when I can use all my characters to convince the villagers to buy.

Back