• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Well, I Did It

That Marshal Fangirl

🌸Springtime Vibes🌸
Bells
Switch
7500-2427-4231
Island
Destiny
Yellow Heart Balloon
Green Heart Balloon
Blue Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
My Christmas was pretty disappointing due to my parents buying me the Sanrio amiibo stickers instead of the cards by accident. Since they were in no mood to spend more money, I scraped together the money I was saving up and bought the complete set of 6 Sanrio amiibo cards for $34. I'm completely broke now, but at least I can be assured they're on their way. They should be here in late January or early February. For now I'll admire the stickers I got. They are pretty adorable, I guess.

Honestly, I would just be happy that my parents even thought of me getting anything.

They are worth it yes!

Do they really cost that much at where you live?

I wont even bother to order them x.x my parent's are too broke and so am i and it'll be a pain to wait to wait that long U-U so i'll probably never get them unless they get super cheap and arrive in a week. (Which will probably never happen) Oh well, hope you enjoy your cards when they arrive :D

well, at least you have all of them now. I'm going to try to hold out for the hype to die down.

Well that's how much they cost on eBay, which is where you need to buy if you want to be guaranteed all 6. That one store in the UK is supposedly slow and unreliable.

Tbh I have both the stickers and Sanrio cards and I almost admire the stickers more. Almost.

I know how it feels to overpay, I missed the restock, so I had buy on eBay. Did you buy the Japanese cards or the European version?

Seems rather ok. :)
I just want Etoile. ;-;
Hopefully on eBay I find someone selling it cheap. :p

Wow.. didnt realise that they are going for such going rates for you all.. guess im lucky to have just store bought them for €6,50. (Guess its $6 converted?)

Hopefully for all you dont have to wait long for the cards to arrive

Back