• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who may be in love with who? (Only main characters accounted)

Other than the obvious, like ReesexCyrus, DigbyxLottie, TomxSabel, RoverxKaitlyn, LeilanixKappn, HarveyxHarriet, GramsxTortimer etc I think GulliverxPelly. He could take her out on adventures to take a break from her cranky and evil sister Phyllis

Other than the obvious, like ReesexCyrus, DigbyxLottie, TomxSabel, RoverxKaitlyn, LeilanixKappn, HarveyxHarriet, GramsxTortimer etc I think GulliverxPelly. He could take her out on adventures to take a break from her cranky and evil sister Phyllis

Rover/Kaitlyn and Gulliver/Pelly make great matches. Soo cute.

TBH, not sure. A few people here said they spoke about some history together during city folk. I didn't play that one too much, I'll take a look into it further.
I think that Redd essentially "broke" Mr. Tom Nook. If you talk to Tom Nook in HHD, i think it is, he mentions that he doesn't work with foxes because of an incident. Or rather, "the incident." Sable also tells the player in WW and CF/LGTTC that Mr. Tom Nook used to be nice, he believed in dreams before money, and that he was the kindest, most determined person. After he came back from the city, however, he was a changed man/raccoon/tanuki. I think he's learning to open up more, too.

Also, I don't think he likes Sable. I think she may like him, but I believe that they're just friends.

Pete x Phyllis x Pelly. These characters have a weird love triangle thing goin' on based on their dialogue.

Lottie x Digby though it's kinda canon

Same with Sable and Tom Nook

Construction Lloid x Island Lloid x Dream Town Lloid are in a polyamorous relationship.

Anyone who disagrees can fight me rn.

Ok, I don't know if this has been suggested before, but... BlathersxBrewster? For obvious reasons. They've been friends since long, and in previous games the café was in the museum basement.

Back