• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who may be in love with who? (Only main characters accounted)

I just discovered also Harvey has a crush on Harriet, not only Lyle :p

- Lottie is in love with Digby, but IDK if it's reciprocal.
- Sable and Tom Nook have...a HISTORY together, to say the least.
- Cyrus and Reese, obviously. XD
- Kapp'n and Leilani, obviously. XD THough he DOES hit on my mayor a lot... :(
- Harvey seemed to have a crush on Harriet when he spoke of her in the RV park...
- I like to think that Copper has a crush on Isabelle, though there are no hints of it.
- Pelly likes Pete, who likes Phyllis, who likes NO-ONE.
- Isabelle seems to be a huge K.K. Slider fangirl... ;)))))
Also love the theory about Redd and Isabelle... Maybe he'll turn his life around for her? ;)))))
...Oh my God, that even sounded stupid as a joke.

I feel like if Redd liked Isabelle, she wouldn't ever notice and just be oblivious, thinking of how much of a good "friend" he is.

Copper and Pete! It sounds weird but in my game Copper always mentions Pete delivering mail and being excited to get an important package even when it's nowhere near mail times and one of my friends was like "he totally has a crush on him" and now I can't unsee it. I can't decide if it would be one-sided or not though since Pete likes Phyllis.

No.. NO. NOOO-oh you mean the sharper dog one.

I forgot Booker was the bulldog one. I was about to fret, because I love Booker. ... Not anything about it, just imagining him with Pete was terrible for me. XD

But, I adore the ReddxIsabelle! <3

the love triangle between pelly, phyllis, and pete has already been mentioned so

i kinda like the idea of nate and blathers because of blather's fear of bugs, maybe nate would try to help him with his phobia and show him the beauty of insects? or at least how delicious they are haha
it's never implied in the game but i think it'd be cute

the love triangle between pelly, phyllis, and pete has already been mentioned so

there's a love triangle between them?! I always thought they were siblings??? like a family run business type of thing

anyway:

Isabelle x KK Slider (obvious)
Luna x Katrina (idk, their occupations just seem like something that would bring them together)
Lyle x Gracie (Lyle crushing on Gracie cuz she has style and a big personality)
Kicks x Labelle (just think it'd be cute, Kicks trying to impress Labelle)
Tom Nook x Bells $$$

Phyllis is dead inside so she just laughs at all the others and their relationships, while drinking some wine

Last edited:
Anyone else take something else away from the Sable, Nook, Gracie story..we know about Sable and Nook and we know from Lyle that Nook and Gracie know each other well from back in her wild old days he gets antsy about that gossip maybe that's why he came back different with Mable..no one else get that impression but me. Lule asking Nook about Gracie being a party animal..and old friends obviously a part of his life when neither were in town..

Last edited:
redd and tom nook, they had a history of crime and in city folk tom talks about the good ol times with redd so shabang

redd and tom nook, they had a history of crime and in city folk tom talks about the good ol times with redd so shabang

That sounds soo cool. I didn't play City Folk much but I can just imagine Tom Nook and Redd going around robbing people. With how Tom Nook used to be, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a mobster or something.

Those poor poor Pelicans, they really need to get that straightened out. I might have missed something but what about Leif? Think he'd be too much of a green thumb to crush on anyone.

?? But I thought Tom despised Redd. At least that's the feeling he gaves off in New Leaf and HHD :confused:

?? But I thought Tom despised Redd. At least that's the feeling he gaves off in New Leaf and HHD :confused:

TBH, not sure. A few people here said they spoke about some history together during city folk. I didn't play that one too much, I'll take a look into it further.

Back