Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3995-5493-3884
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (252) +
Doing this until I reach 100 visitors for my train upgrade because this is day 3 of keeping this price and I'd like to move on. :)

8/50

WVW69j7N0RU9XDK2_p.jpg
Rules
  • Add my FC before posting.
  • Go ahead and follow the arrows to retail, and only use that pathway. You can run.
  • I'll like your post when it's your turn.
  • Please mention somewhere in your post roughly how many turnips you have to sell.

GROUPS of 2 or 3 depending on demand.

Last edited:
hi can i visit now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is your shop still selling turnips for that price? Plz let me know

hi can i visit now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is your shop still selling turnips for that price? Plz let me know

Yup, just be patient. :)
I'm adding you now, and will be opening very shortly, if you want to wait by Porter and wait for my town to pop up.

Can I do multiple trips back to my town, my locker is full and I think it helps with your Train Station visit
That's fine, but if there are more people coming while you two are selling, I'd prefer if you went into another group.
If not, you're welcome to come back :)

Oh, wow! You have been keeping the turnip prices?
Anyways, may I please come over now? Thanks! Sorry for not being there yesterday!

Oh, wow! You have been keeping the turnip prices?
Anyways, may I please come over now? Thanks! Sorry for not being there yesterday!

should still have you added, so come over when ready
if no town, lmk

if you put turnips in the locker near the train station, you can get them from the other town right?

on my way

- - - Post Merge - - -

does this happen often? internet going out in town?

Thank you so much for opening up your town to everyone! I don't wanna be too much of a bother so i'm gonna stop myself, because i can sell turnips all day. I hope you don't have too much of a stressful day at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back