Movies that made you cry

I remember watching some 3 hour dog movie once when we were at a Christmas tree lot(we can cable in the car), and I cried 3 times. I don't know it's name(TOMT) but It was about a dog who got lost. And then when he came back his family, they didn't know it was him. There was some other scenes too.

The_SpongeBob_SquarePants_Movie_poster.jpg

i cri everytim

I remember the ending of Terminator 2 made me cry as a kid. :p More recently the scene in Pixar's Up when he's reminiscing through the picture book almost killed me the first time I watched it.

Uh...every movie ever. It takes almost nothing for me to cry at a movie. I think that I'm just a very empathetic person.

Manchester by the Sea (GO WATCH IT!!!!!) is a big one though. I probably cried the hardest at The Best of Me too.

Disclaimer: I cry pretty easily at things; I've cried from commercials before lol ;o; Most recently I cried at the end of Spotlight. So devastating, I bawled.

titanic. i somewhat ashamedly love that movie & i cry at the ending every damn time. my love for young leo dicaprio is probably a lot of the reasoning for it

Toy Story 3. I was also going to college and growing up like Andy so I connected to his feelings so well.

any movie where an animal dies or something basically.

any movie where an animal dies or something basically.

same. i always have to use doesthedogdie.com before i watch any movie lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

forrest gump. every time i watched it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toy Story 3. I was also going to college and growing up like Andy so I connected to his feelings so well.

SAMEuh i hate being an emotional child, i bawled like a little kid and my brother was just like..... um ok;;

Back