• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Movies that made you cry

I remember watching some 3 hour dog movie once when we were at a Christmas tree lot(we can cable in the car), and I cried 3 times. I don't know it's name(TOMT) but It was about a dog who got lost. And then when he came back his family, they didn't know it was him. There was some other scenes too.

The_SpongeBob_SquarePants_Movie_poster.jpg

i cri everytim

The fault in our stars. (Augustus Waters!) I could mention a lot of movies, but let's settle with this one for now.. Hehe..

I remember the ending of Terminator 2 made me cry as a kid. :p More recently the scene in Pixar's Up when he's reminiscing through the picture book almost killed me the first time I watched it.

Uh...every movie ever. It takes almost nothing for me to cry at a movie. I think that I'm just a very empathetic person.

Manchester by the Sea (GO WATCH IT!!!!!) is a big one though. I probably cried the hardest at The Best of Me too.

Disclaimer: I cry pretty easily at things; I've cried from commercials before lol ;o; Most recently I cried at the end of Spotlight. So devastating, I bawled.

titanic. i somewhat ashamedly love that movie & i cry at the ending every damn time. my love for young leo dicaprio is probably a lot of the reasoning for it

Love Actually, Lilo and Stitch 2, Home, How to Train Your Dragon 2, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Toy Story 3. I was also going to college and growing up like Andy so I connected to his feelings so well.

any movie where an animal dies or something basically.

any movie where an animal dies or something basically.

same. i always have to use doesthedogdie.com before i watch any movie lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

forrest gump. every time i watched it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toy Story 3. I was also going to college and growing up like Andy so I connected to his feelings so well.

SAMEuh i hate being an emotional child, i bawled like a little kid and my brother was just like..... um ok;;

Back