• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

IZZY REINCARNATED IS BACKKKKK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Reincarnated

ボケ!!!!&#
Bells
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Hey guys so i got banned like 9 months ago, for whatever reason. Then, i was promised back in August. However, i checked back and was perma banned. So recently I decided to contact one of the mods and they were nice enough to unban me and give me 1 more chance. HOW IS EVERYONE I KNOW YOU ALL MISSED ME SO MUCH XOXO

I missed you and I'll miss you again really soon ;)

Oh, can I get all of your collectibles if you get banned again?

Last edited:
fb4.gif
fb4.gif
fb4.gif
fb4.gif
fb4.gif

welcome back xoxo

I don't know you, but you're pre famous, so weba and gl :v

oh hi did we talk i think we talked are we friends i think we are idk but welcome back dood brochacho chum buddy pal uh... i got nothing

I remember you. Welcome back. Try not to do anything stupid this time, ok?

Hey... I remember you! Don't you hold the record for most times banned? Or is that StarryWolf?

Lol Am I allowed to ask what happened or if I do will I get banned like Izzy lol? >.<

is Izzy Rehabilitated tho?

Lol Am I allowed to ask what happened or if I do will I get banned like Izzy lol? >.<

i'd like to know too lol

i remember when you came back for a bit but i don't think i was here early enough to get to know you!

I actually thought she'd last a little longer than this tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back