Anyone else have this post-update weirdness?

Regalli

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1935-8601-8211
I reset my village after the update, and since then every villager who moved in did so within an acre of my house. Three card villagers, two natural ones, and then an amiibo villager who kicked out another and moved right overtop of the kick-out's old house site. It's incredibly annoying, to the point where I'm seriously considering a reset.

So, question: Is this a coincidence, or have other people had the same thing happen with their villagers? This way if I do reset I can plan ahead with some patterns.

I reset my village after the update, and since then every villager who moved in did so within an acre of my house. Three card villagers, two natural ones, and then an amiibo villager who kicked out another and moved right overtop of the kick-out's old house site. It's incredibly annoying, to the point where I'm seriously considering a reset.

So, question: Is this a coincidence, or have other people had the same thing happen with their villagers? This way if I do reset I can plan ahead with some patterns.

That's happened here twice but that's actually the exception.

Thanks! After the fourth time or so I was starting to wonder, so good to have some indication it is just really bad luck.

this is strange- maybe hack your town? or it bothered you too much i think just reset!

Back