Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (25) +
Disclaimer: I am not physically selling amiibo cards! Probably obvious but just wanted to clarify.

I got a card reader and so naturally I bought roughly 10+ packs of Amiibo cards! And now I am here to help you all hopefully get some villagers of interest! Unfortunately, 8/10 (I only bought one or two packs after that, I wanna say series 1) of the packs were the new Welcome Amiibo set, so these are unrated as far as Tiers go. But they are still super cute!

Pricing:
Tier One - 12 TBT
Tier Two - 9 TBT
Tier Three - 6 TBT
Tier Four - 3 TBT
Tier Five - Free! Donations are accepted!
Tier Six - Free! Donations are accepted!

If you don't find your dreamie here, you should check out this thread!

My Cards: (Note: My Tiers are based on this thread

Tier One:

Merengue

Tier Two:

Chrissy
June
Stella

Tier Three:

Bea
Cleo
Maddie

Tier Four:

Bill
Biskit
Gala
Hornsby
Jacob
Jeremiah
Mac
Plucky

Tier Five:

Monique
Biff
Antonio
Paolo
Ursala
Billy
Boots
Wade
Claude

Tier Six:

Admiral
Ava
Bangle
Bill
Boyd
Bubbles
Canberra
Carrie
Cashmere
Curt
Henry
Huck
Ike
Jitters
Murphy
Norma
Olive
Patty
Piper
Rex
Sandy
Snooty
Sprocket
Stu
Tad
Tybalt
Wart Jr.
Weber

I will later accept trades for dreamies of mine once I update my signature. If you plan on paying IGB you have to make me an offer, I will not give you a pricing.

I will only allow eight people in my backlog. I may do more than that a day, but if I'm working with one person and eight others have already put in orders, no orders placed after that will be acknowledged. Orders placed once a spot is free will be. So say A posted ordering for Ava but it was all full, and then B posted ordering for Ava once a spot was open. B would be accepted, and A would have to wait to post again when a spot is open.
And if one person orders multiple villagers, each villager takes up a spot. Sorry.

Rules for My Town:

1. Please don't talk to any villagers accept the one you're there to see.
2. Please do not take or ruin any of my flowers, hybrid or not. I work hard to grow all my flowers.
3. Except for Perfect Apples, you are welcome to any fruit in my town, take as much as you want. (You'll probably have to pick flowers, pick up the fruit, and replace the flowers though. Don't be concerned with putting the flowers back in the same space as long as they fill the gaps you made.)
4. Please don't run. (I'm not kidding when I say very few spaces are not covered in flowers. I will end over ruined flowers. I am that person.
5. When you arrive, wait for me to walk you over there just so I know you're obeying my rules.
6. More just a note, but I do my list in order. Except when someone higher on the list isn't online and someone lower down is. So say 1 and 2 were offline, but 3 was online. I'd go ahead and take care of 3. I do my best to try and always be working on someone. once 1 or 2 come online, I will get to them next. They haven't moved down or anything, just temporarily were skipped over until they got online
7. I limit to 3 days. If you haven't posted on this thread or messaged me within three days of your initial post in an attempt to get your villagers or to tell me when you'll be available, I will remove you from the list. (Ex: User "Wrath" posts on the 13th at 3pm saying they want to request Bubbles. by 11:59pm on the 16th, they have not responded to any messages, sent any messages to me, or posted again on the thread. They are deleted from the list.)
If you break any of my rules, I will end the multiplayer immediately.

Currently Working With:Maddie - moonflow 4/23/17
1. Norma - moonflow - 4/23/17

Last edited:
I'd love to have Snooty, Wade & Plucky as they are 3 of the 5 WA villagers I would love to have. c:
Their my priority as of now so it would be appreciated if we could work something out. c:

I'd love to have Snooty, Wade & Plucky as they are 3 of the 5 WA villagers I would love to have. c:
Their my priority as of now so it would be appreciated if we could work something out. c:

Absolutely! I'm working with Paperboy first and then I will get started on them! If you have any questions or anything to say, feel free to VM me!

Oh my gosh when your done may I please adopt Ursula ?? ^^ I've been looking for her for a loooong time

Absolutely, just remind me when a spot comes open!

Actually ignore me a space just opened so now I'll put you on.

Last edited:
I will let you know! Whiteflamingo is going to be a little while before his next one, so I'll go ahead and get to working on your order!

I'm probabaly not gonna get you stitches until I get cherry or poppy to move in my empty space. I'm also holding a day so no one moves in.

hi ! can i request Merengue? i've been looking for her for a while now ! ;0;

Back