Selling Chantily's Amiibo Card Shop! [MORE CARDS ADDED]

thank you for accepting my request! i hope you feel better soon. ;;

try not to overwork yourself.

May I please have Stella when you're not too busy? c: <3 I hope you feel much better! Don't stress yourself!

nvm, good luck with this shop! <3

Last edited:
Everyone's requests have been accepted if still needed! The villager they requested will be free due to the wait time. I'm sorry I haven't been around, I thought I was better but I actually got to feeling so bad that I had to stay out a week from school. I actually wasn't able to play ACNL myself, and lost my #1 dreamie because of it. If anyone has her/her card or knows of someone who does please let me know because I'm very sad without her.

I will be online tomorrow to message everyone individually and to update the list on the front of the thread. I'm doing this from my phone so that's not really possible ATM. Thank you all for being patient and not being angry. If you have any questions feel free to post here or VM/pm me.

I have searched to see if late bumping is against the rules and have not found anything but if it is I am very sorry and will cease posting on this thread!

I will update the WA things to the newest villager ratings soon. I just sat down and did each one just to reach a forum error and all my work to be erased. (Which no hate towards the forums, it HAPPENS, that's part of life. This is the first time I've ever had it happen, honestly.) So I'm going to give it a break and perhaps update it tomorrow.

However, I am back around if anyone is ready to request villagers.

could I get shari?

Last edited:
omg you have so many villagers i need! i gotta pace myself! lol

may i purchase norma and maddie for 10tbt? (but seriously though you can take your time)

Sure! I will get those for you tomorrow as soon as I can! :) I'm headed to bed now or I would get to working on it.

Back